Author Topic: DUmp stressed about Plan B rationing  (Read 315 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
DUmp stressed about Plan B rationing
« on: June 29, 2022, 11:02:27 AM »
Star Member BumRushDaShow (97,654 posts)

Amazon limits how many Plan B pills you can buy as demand surges
Source: CNBC

Amazon has limited sales of emergency contraceptive pills as demand spikes following last week’s U.S. Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade and ending the constitutional right to have an abortion. The company has placed a temporary quantity limit of three units per week on emergency contraceptive pills, Amazon confirmed to CNBC. A review of emergency contraceptive pills sold on Amazon showed varying quantity limits.

A listing for Plan B, a popular brand of the drug Levonorgestrel, showed purchases were capped at three products per shopper. Meanwhile, one listing for a generic version of the drug, called My Choice, allowed users to purchase up to 30 units. Amazon is the latest retailer to place limits on purchases of the pills. CVS said Monday it was temporarily capping purchases of Plan B pills. The company has since removed those restrictions, saying demand has returned to normal levels.

Walmart said many of the chain’s products have online purchase limits that can change “during times of fluctuating demand.” Walgreens said purchases of emergency contraceptive pills were not being limited. Emergency contraceptive pills, often referred to as “morning after pills” and sold under the Plan B brand, can be purchased over-the-counter and without an ID or prescription.

They typically work by stopping the release of an egg from the ovaries, preventing a sperm from fertilizing an egg, or, if fertilization has already occurred, stopping a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb. They’re designed to be taken up to three days after unprotected sex. Morning-after contraception pills are distinct from abortion pills, which require a prescription and can be used in the first 10 weeks of pregnancy to terminate it.

For the "party of science," they sure do seem to ignore it when it comes to their absolute demand to **** each other 24x7.

Think about it: the Plan B dosage is ONE PILL, and Amazon is limiting orders to 30 PILLS. That's 30 times that some stupid, ****-happy woman puts her legs in the air without any type of birth control or protection whatsoever, planning to address her lack of planning after the fact. Meanwhile, any and all sexually-transmitted diseases that either of these filthy people have get propagated throughout their pathetic hookup culture.

If you ever wonder why STDs are rampant, look no further than the fact that idiotic, loose women seem to prefer Plan B for contraception. Women now clamoring for a product WHOSE NAME INDICATES THAT IT SHOULD NOT BE THEIR FIRST CHOICE are probably the same women who demanded that we all mask up for years because someone might catch the cold. But when it comes to getting laid, ol' Moondoggie with his soulful eyes can stick his johnson in any of her apertures without so much as a quick rinse. 

"A BABY? No! Syphilis? Well...is he cute? Will he use my pronouns? Will he buy me a kale smoothie?"

Naturally:

Star Member NJCher (29,825 posts)
23. Here's what Biden should do

Mandate massive production under the Defense Production Act.

Load up every Lockheed C5 Super Galaxy we own and dump these pills on every state that has restricted abortion rights.

Hey, DUmbass: how about a Personal Protection Act whereby you liberal harpies attempt to prevent not only a pregnancy, but all your other spit-, jizz-, pus-, and blood-borne diseases?

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Re: DUmp stressed about Plan B rationing
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 11:23:17 AM »
Star Member NJCher (29,825 posts)
23. Here's what Biden should do

Mandate massive production under the Defense Production Act.

Load up every Lockheed C5 Super Galaxy we own and dump these pills on every state that has restricted abortion rights.

Contrary to Prog lies, Trump used the DPA early, frequently, and strategically in response to Covid, https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412702.0.html (note the September 2020 edit date, the last time I updated that list). Covid actually was serious, and use of the DPA was quite appropriate.

Star Moron NJCher's demands are radically unserious, and such uses of the DPA and USAF would trivialize the Defense Production Act and USAF. IOW, LIEden might consider doing all that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 11:50:29 AM »
the Plan B dosage is ONE PILL, and Amazon is limiting orders to 30 PILLS

If you have seen the purple haired, tackle box encrusted land whales of the DUmp, a 30 pill supply will mean they go to the great inferno with 28 of them unused.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 12:17:06 PM »
Sounds like a lifetime supply for DUpipo, unless they can get pregnant via masturbation.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 01:06:35 PM »
No concern for hungry babies...it all shifts to hedonistic, consequence-free sex. That's a DUmmy for you.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2022, 01:07:23 PM »
Sounds like a lifetime supply for DUpipo, unless they can get pregnant via masturbation.

When you consider that the sort of sexual congress that creates children - penis-in-vagina - is likely one of the less frequent acts between liberals, it is even more confusing. I wonder if liberals know that Plan B is not required when the woman pegs the man?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2022, 01:21:20 PM »
Yeah, I don't think DUmp creatures get pregnant.  I've been here since 08 I think, and I never heard one DUmp monkey say either "Guess what?  I'm having a baby!"  or "Guess what?  I just had an abortion!" 

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2022, 01:44:25 PM »
I guess it is true that liberals preferred method of birth control is abortion.

Monkeypox please get to work and thin the herd.

Bwahahaha herd how appropriate.  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2022, 01:49:35 PM »

Monkeypox please get to work and thin the herd.

Monkeypox is what they should have called AIDS.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2022, 01:55:40 PM »

Monkeypox is what they should have called AIDS.

I disagree, they had it right from the beginning when it was called GRID.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2022, 04:43:53 PM »

And demand an abortion from auto-eroticism.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.