Current Events > The DUmpster

Will we see people cheering on and defending Iran

<< < (2/4) > >>

ADsOutburst:
I, along with most people, will not be cheering on or defending Iran. I will be lamenting the state of the world under the current set of world leaders.

SVPete:

--- Quote ---Behind the Aegis (53,904 posts)
6. Nope.
Reply to sarisataka (Reply #4)
Sat Apr 13, 2024, 04:51 PM
Apparently, this was another dirty Jew trick by Israel to get the orange skidmark's trial out of the media.
--- End quote ---

:mental: Has there been a single day in the past year - plus or minus Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, Easter, and maybe Superbowl Sunday - in which at least one of the Dems' lawfare show-trials has not been "in the media"? :mental:

Drafe Hoblin:
If anything sounds pre-packaged and desperate, it's the new HANDS OFF IRAN slogan that's struggling to gain traction at this late hour... 

HANDS OFF JORDAN is knocking the wind out of activist megaphones...

Rebel:
Of course we will, leftists. Lurking DUmbasses, I don't give a shit if it's been scrubbed, I saw your beloved Pseudostinians cheering and the women doing that lalalalalalala shit on the TV in company HQ on Fort Gordon after we were attacked on 9/11. Leftists cheer every time the US and Israel is attacked.

One of the reasons I fkn hate you pricks.

USA4ME:

--- Quote from: ---Ace Rothstein

5. Yes, Islamists and Leftists will be cheering.

Then they'll be shrieking when Israel hits back.
--- End quote ---

Hey Ace, are you a Democrat? If so, then you ARE the “Islamists and Leftists”.

Given how weak and incompetent Biden and the Dems are, I’m frankly surprised Iran has waited this long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version