Author Topic: So, I'm at the local market - Bouncy  (Read 717 times)

Offline RuralNc

So, I'm at the local market - Bouncy
« on: August 09, 2022, 07:36:36 PM »
https://democraticunderground.com/100217020234

634-5789 (3,805 posts)

So, I'm at the local market and the MAGAt across the street is whining....

....about the demise of the Orange Moron. Please keep in mind that she's the MAGAt who bought and displayed a trump 2024 banner and put it in her front lawn until the City made her remove it. That was in April. Then Roe came along and here's another 5 signs about life beginning at conception, and those smaller signs disappeared. No clue, but she was livid.

ANYWAY, today she's wearing her 'tRump is my president' made in China shirt, and ranting at the 19 year old kid ringing up her groceries, and then she made a fatal mistake: Looked right at me during her rant and said "You know that Biden set this all up and that when tRump gets reelected he will throw Biden and Pelosi in prison!" And I calmly told her, " Obviously, this is God's will." I heard a laugh somewhere off in the distance, and she turned as red as her sad little MAGAt shirt. Took her about 30 seconds to get out of the store.

Been a pretty good day.

Uh huh. Sure.

A little more effort would go a long ways. Lurking Muppets, if youre going to lie about your miserable, bong-a-day lives, then you really should go all out. Really embellish the story. Go all out. Make this worth our time.

BlackSkimmer (47,006 posts)

3. Dayum, none of this exciting stuff happens when I go grocery shopping.

Very cool story though.

Well thats no suprise. Cause the above story didnt happen either.  :p

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: So, I'm at the local market - Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 08:03:25 PM »
3. Dayum, none of this exciting stuff happens when I go grocery shopping.

Very cool story though.

Oh, was that first sentence a bit of a swipe at the author?  :whatever:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 08:06:26 PM »
634-5789 (3,805 posts)

So, I'm at the local market and the MAGAt across the street is whining....

....about the demise of the Orange Moron. Please keep in mind that she's the MAGAt who bought and displayed a trump 2024 banner and put it in her front lawn until the City made her remove it. That was in April. Then Roe came along and here's another 5 signs about life beginning at conception, and those smaller signs disappeared. No clue, but she was livid.

ANYWAY, today she's wearing her 'tRump is my president' made in China shirt, and ranting at the 19 year old kid ringing up her groceries, and then she made a fatal mistake: Looked right at me during her rant and said "You know that Biden set this all up and that when tRump gets reelected he will throw Biden and Pelosi in prison!" And I calmly told her, " Obviously, this is God's will." I heard a laugh somewhere off in the distance, and she turned as red as her sad little MAGAt shirt. Took her about 30 seconds to get out of the store.

Been a pretty good day.

I'll take shit that never happened for 1000.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 08:15:22 PM »

Well thats no suprise. Cause the above story didnt happen either.  :p

These stories are generally the result of a DUmpass seeing a red hat or t-shirt in the store and internally losing their sh**...  then, on the way home, thinking of all the things they were too chicken to say, then spending 1/2 an hour concocting the story to post for DUmpass consumption and DU-Rec cred.
These people are all children.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 08:31:51 PM »
These stories are generally the result of a DUmpass seeing a red hat or t-shirt in the store and internally losing their sh**...  then, on the way home, thinking of all the things they were too chicken to say, then spending 1/2 an hour concocting the story to post for DUmpass consumption and DU-Rec cred.

The term is esprit de l'escalier, the things you wish you had thought to say when the conversation happened. As in this Simpsons episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoOucXCkHqE

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 08:52:42 PM »
The term is esprit de l'escalier, the things you wish you had thought to say when the conversation happened. As in this Simpsons episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoOucXCkHqE

I begrudgingly admit that I have suffered from this syndrome more than once in my lifetime. 
I did not, however, run to my favorite hate forum and make up a fake story about it in any of those instances.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 11:34:22 PM »
But, the tale started with "So", which earns it at least one Bouncy. :bouncy:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2022, 08:10:12 AM »

A true :bouncy: ... because of my lack-of-hairstyle, :-) , I wear a hat when I do running events or workouts. Between a couple of purchases and events giving participants hats instead of T-shirts, I have 5 hats made of special tech fabric, and being a bit compulsive, I wear them in rotation. Among them is one that is red. Plain. Red. I had been curious, the SF Bay Area having numerous Libs and Progs, whether that red hat would set off a random Trump-Hater, but that has never happened. Maybe Libs/Progs in the running community and in the area in which I live aren't DU-grade Progs and are more observant than a DUmmie seeing red ( :-) ).

But as your post suggests, maybe I've triggered some, "I wish I'd said ..." regrets. Quien sabe ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2022, 09:47:38 AM »
And when I turned around I saw everyone had big smiles on their faces. A few of the other people were trying to hide giggles. When the MAGAt left the store, everybody started a slow clap and were cheering me. The cashier said "Nice job!" and didn't charge for my bottle of store brand vodka. By the time I walked out I could hear lots of people yelling "Obviously, this is God's will." and "That was a beautiful burn!"
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2022, 04:03:17 PM »
This crap serves no purpose.  Time is running out, the dummies had better get to work on crafting some conversion bouncies before the mid-terms.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2022, 05:17:30 PM »
And when I turned around I saw everyone had big smiles on their faces. A few of the other people were trying to hide giggles. When the MAGAt left the store, everybody started a slow clap and were cheering me. The cashier said "Nice job!" and didn't charge for my bottle of store brand vodka. By the time I walked out I could hear lots of people yelling "Obviously, this is God's will." and "That was a beautiful burn!"

See lurking Muppets, that's how you do it. I would add, maybe,  that she had AR15s strapped to hips. Both sides!!!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2022, 08:08:38 PM »

In 2016, I really wanted to (and should have) acquired a red hat with the phrase "It's just a hat" spelled out on it. The crap that triggers leftists just baffles me, but really shouldn't be surprising.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2022, 08:09:07 PM »

I was waiting for "and a cop jumped out from behind the produce section".
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2022, 09:30:30 PM »
In 2016, I really wanted to (and should have) acquired a red hat with the phrase "It's just a hat" spelled out on it. The crap that triggers leftists just baffles me, but really shouldn't be surprising.

I said **** it. I wear a MAGA hat everywhere... the only exception is when I am getting food because leftists are nasty, spoiled little beasts. and cannot be trusted at that level.
In doing so, I have yet to have an encounter in the "local market", or anywhere else as described by any of these DUmpasses. Not even once. Not even a dirty look as far as I can remember.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2022, 12:30:02 AM »
634-5789 (3,805 posts)

"So, I'm at the local market and the MAGAt across the street is whining....

Been a pretty good day."

This never happened. Make up stories are cute.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2022, 08:24:48 AM »

The red hat among those I mentioned above was bought to see whether there are any crazies among the running community - events or week end runs. For some weird reason, even though my part of the SF Bay Area voted HilLIARy and LIEden by ~75%, I've never had an encounter with a Prog-crazy or a ravening Super-Trumper of the sort so common among DU-folk. It's almost as if that sort of crazy exists almost entirely in those DU-folks' imaginations and :stoner: s.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 08:31:54 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2022, 10:31:34 PM »
numbers is so obnoxious, reddit had to ban him. I think the DUmp did also, when he posted as:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=journals&uid=313073
https://imgur.com/user/doxydad1/comments

read his comments at imgur, he is disgusting

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2022, 03:41:44 AM »
numbers is so obnoxious, reddit had to ban him. I think the DUmp did also, when he posted as:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=journals&uid=313073

And quite the opinionated S.O.B., isnt he/she/that?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2022, 08:56:44 AM »

That’s the writing of someone who fancy’s themself to be intelligent, but they aren’t.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2022, 10:53:06 AM »
That’s the writing of someone who fancy’s themself to be intelligent, but they aren’t.

Wow...

I was just remembering all of the DUmp Monkies that description has been - or could have been - applied to. The number is staggering...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2022, 07:45:22 AM »

I saw a pic on reddit of really old dude with red hat that read "made you look, black lives matter"  While it's funny, my thoughts were it's not a good idea for an old guy to try that, reactionary brown shirts who probably can't read to begin with would break him in half before being informed that they made a boo-boo.  Someone who can take care of business, when needed, that would make for a great story.  No one would hear the story because the media would have no idea how to spin it.  "Man attacked for red hat that didn't say MAGA, proving leftists are idiots who don't think about their actions.  The attackers will be charged as soon as they are released from the hospital, because the man legally practiced his second amendment rights, with excellent aim, only wounding the attackers, but ensuring they will not reproduce anymore."  Just wouldn't make the evening news, I'm afraid.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.