Author Topic: Toyota recalls 245,000 Lexus sedans in U.S., 1.7 million cars globally  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Toyota recalls 245,000 Lexus sedans in U.S., 1.7 million cars globally

Here in the U.S., the 2006-2007 Lexus GS 300 and GS 350, 2006-2009 Lexus IS 250 and 2006-2008 Lexus IS 350 sedans are being recalled due to faulty installation of fuel pressure sensors. If this sensor has not been fastened tightly enough, fuel has the potential to leak between the gasket that connects it to the fuel delivery pipes.
AutoBlog

For any Lexus drivers here, get your car checked out ASAP.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: Toyota recalls 245,000 Lexus sedans in U.S., 1.7 million cars globally
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 12:35:46 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I forwarded that link to two of my coworkers, one of whom I am positive has that model.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
AutoBlog

For any Lexus drivers here, get your car checked out ASAP.

OMG!  I just saw this, even though it's from January, and wouldn't you know I just bought a 2008 Lexus GS 350 yesterday?  It doesn't look like it's included though. 

:hammer: