Author Topic: Demented Jeep almost got the ChineseVirus  (Read 944 times)

Offline beefeater

Demented Jeep almost got the ChineseVirus
« on: October 18, 2020, 06:21:51 PM »
And almost died from it, but she didn't have it, has recovered from what she didn't have, and will be back in the classroom poisoning young minds full of mush from the back of the room.
And she's the brains of that outfit too!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214311603#post10

Star Member demtenjeep (28,321 posts)

you know-I am at the end of my rope...anyone who doesn't wear a mask-**** them
let them die

I wear my mask always, I have underlying other issues-crohn's and diabetes. I take chemo to exist and I still almost got it. Others do get it.

any non maskers can **** right off and shouldn't get treatment that others who have been doing the right thing but still get sick desperately need.

I am following Carville's lead. **** THEM
11 replies, 770 views

HobbsHouse (7 posts)

10. Wait, what?

You almost got what?
Covid-19?

How do you almost get it? I thought you either have it or you don't.

Were you a false positive that turned out negative? Or a false negative that turned out positive but you recovered.

Now I'm worried if I might have almost gotten it too.
I don't have any symptoms though so I thought I was safe.

Do you recommend getting tested, and how can you tell if it's accurate?

CRAP!

My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Demented Jeep almost got the ChineseVirus
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 06:38:20 PM »
'Almost.' And we 'Almost' popped a celebratory quaff over her impending demise.

Looks like even the DUmmies called her on her attention-whoring.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 06:50:30 PM »
I was almost President of the United States...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 07:13:46 PM »
'Almost.' And we 'Almost' popped a celebratory quaff over her impending demise.

Looks like even the DUmmies called her on her attention-whoring.

Just like Steve Dawes, she'll never die.  Just to provide us with endless laughter at her ridiculous posts.  She provides a service: more entertainment value for us conservatives.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 07:16:36 PM »
They all know what a ****ed up liar she is.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 08:05:05 PM »
Just like Steve Dawes, she'll never die.  Just to provide us with endless laughter at her ridiculous posts.  She provides a service: more entertainment value for us conservatives.

As the Aussies say, 'You're not wrong.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 09:25:27 PM »
David Hogg had a closer brush with death than she did.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 08:25:14 AM »
zackymilly (2,121 posts)

6. I was at a family wedding yesterday.

It was outside, with over 200 people. I think I saw maybe 6 other people wearing masks. Lots of hugging, a large crowded dance floor, excessive drinkers all in each other's faces, handshakes... They cooked a pig, and all the fixin's, and everyone was serving themselves using the same utensils. I did see one bottle of hand sanitizer. I got home and took a shower. I'm curious to find out how many family members may turn up sick in the next week.

So you evidently felt safe enough to stay for the whole shindig.  Why worry about those who are simply going about their lives in public?

demtenjeep (28,327 posts)

8. I rearranged my classroom Friday because I'm sure kids are coming back Nov. I am at the back now

and all the kids are in front facing against me.

I will be breathing on them, not them on me!

She's so brave.

lpbk2713 (38,766 posts)

11. I'd like to be around when they test positive.

Not that I wish anyone any harm. But I'd just love to see that
"you mean it's not a hoax?" look on their face.

I doubt there many, if any at all, that think it's a hoax.  What we don't do is panic and pretend like we're going to DIE if we get it.  I've been around 4 who have had it, and I was up close and personal with them, none of them or myself were masked.  If I do get it, I am not going to take the news like I just found out I have a terminal illness.  It's a virus and it's going to do what a virus is going to do.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 08:35:21 AM »
I almost hit the lottery just needed to match four more numbers.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 08:49:37 AM »
Star Member demtenjeep (28,321 posts)

you know-I am at the end of my rope...anyone who doesn't wear a mask-**** them
let them die 1

I wear my mask always, I have underlying other issues-crohn's and diabetes 2. I take chemo 3 to exist and I still almost got it 4. Others do get it.

1 In a study the CDC has found that a majority or Covid-19 patients had been faithful mask wearers but still got infected ( https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/pdfs/mm6936a5-H.pdf , page 2, 2nd column). Masks can reduce risk, but: the degree varying by type, cotton cloth being the least effective; they have to be worn properly; disposables should be single use and cloth laundered daily; after use the face should not be touched during removal and hands washed properly immediately after removal. Mask are not magic.

2 DementedJeep has Type 2 diabetes due to lack of Knife, Fork, and Spoon Control. Similarly, she could probably reverse it by controlling her eating habits and moderate exercise.

3 DementedJeep evidently takes a steroid to control the inflammation of her Crohn's. While prednisone is sometimes used as a chemotherapy agent that is not the purpose of the med she takes. This claim is Drama-Queenage.

4 Either one is infected with nCov-19 or one is not. The PCR tests, as currently used will detect if one is infected or one recovered from an infection recently enough that bits and pieces of dead virus are still in one's system. There is no "almost".

The only meaning in DementedJeep's post is :bouncy ME! :bouncy ME! :bouncy ME! :bouncy ME! :bouncy ME! :bouncy ME!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 08:59:07 AM »

So you evidently felt safe enough to stay for the whole shindig.  Why worry about those who are simply going about their lives in public?

zackymilly wanted to pig out, :rimshot: .

demtenjeep (28,327 posts)

8. I rearranged my classroom Friday because I'm sure kids are coming back Nov. I am at the back now

and all the kids are in front facing against me.

I will be breathing on them, not them on me!

DementedJeep and her students will all be wearing masks. Class size will be limited, and students will be "distanced" from each other. What is interesting - though not surprising - is her admission that her schools are being kept closed until after the election. IOW, her school system is participating in hyping Covid-19, thinking it hurts President Trump's reelection chances.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.