Author Topic: subway cat's roommate ditches her  (Read 1896 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
subway cat's roommate ditches her
« on: January 04, 2009, 01:15:04 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=276x8692

This has been up for a while now, and no primitive, but no primitive, has shown up to solace the subway cat.

Hmmmm.

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jan-02-09 11:44 PM
Original message

roommate left

She was leaving as I was coming home,I had no clue she was leaving,no advance warning nothing.She was pissy.Now she is living with my friends at their apartment.She lives in their walk in closet,sleeps on the couch. They are not exactly neat people,they keep their place in squalor,despite being my friends,I avoid going over their house if I can. Because when I get home my clothes literally stink.

Anyways she's already spreading rumors about me,and painting me as the monster.I think she's doing this as a projection because her objections like that I keep my house too clean for her.Clean as in I don't like shit left splattered all over the toilet seat and dishes left in the sink for too long,that kind of basdic health hazard avoidance and avoiding clutter in places that would make it hazardous to walk,and keeping bugs and rodents from finding this place hospitable, kind of clean.

Anyways her second argument was lame too that I didn't talk to her.That one was blown away by the fact most of the time she was here she was reading constantly from a huge pile of library books. Having your nose firmly planted in a book, to most people,I think isn't a good way to signal you are looking for a conversation,ya think?

Her last argument was that I was "harsh".That one came from the day I confronted her about her oneupmanship crap that was making me feel bad,and apparently she squoze one out of thin air .claiming she was offended by my offering her a solution for the constant annoying calls she gets on her cell phone all day,from people who are dramas on two legs apparently ,so she seemed distressed about it so I suggested she put a limit or boundaries on how often and when people call her.

She saw that as harsh.WTF|??

All these lame excuses were expressed in a pissy whiny way, like a temper tantrum from a kid that is mad for not getting their own way. I think Spin staff saw right through it too. She claimed she was upset at my harshness.What was weird is she must have been pretty good as pretending she's ok 'cause this came up well over a month after the original conversations were,even though than it seemed resolved as she was no longer upset and for all appearances it looked like we had worked it out.

So was it she just pretended she was ok. WTF?

So she left my house without telling me,trying to sneak out before I got home ,but I got home a little early...She left with my friends,and lied to me about where she was moving to, too.I was asked by spin staff to tell them if she paid her rend or whatever I told them she left and that is when I found out she lied.She was very reluctant to give me my house key back. I suspect she was who took my $150 bucks now.Maybe she noticed I put a lock on my bedroom door during the weekend she was out and that offended her..Who the hell knows or cares?

Apparently she likes dramas and gossip games where she is the center of attention.This neurotic bullshit of hers is really going to get in the way of her being a good peer counselor at spin,because she cannot run away from a situation because she does not like what is being said or because she's having a bad day,and the compulsive oneupmanship isn't going to help other people in a crisis at all.

And if she keeps telling bullshit and rumors about me to save her own face after she ****ed herself over I'll have to confront her on it too if it gets to be too much.. I guess she likes keeping problems going and playing such games gives her a reason to make herself the center of attention.She is narcissistic.

And since I wasn't into her games and didn't make her the center of attention,at my house and I expected her to keep the shared areas of the house clean,pitch in on toilet paper costs and other shared sundries,and not eat in her room,because ants will come into the house,she didn't like being here,because I had expectations on her ability to control her undesirable behaviors ,oh well.

My requests of roommates is less restrictive than many house sharing arrangements,she apparently isn't welcome back in New Jersey maybe because the people helping her got sick of her shit when she lived there,I dunno.

Some people I am beginning to think say they want to be better,and put on a show but really they don't want to get better if it means they have to be responsible. I think maybe she is like that.

I confronted her with all this she pulled with a mediator present from Spin staff and every argument she made at me was lame and I ended it easy with a few simple matter of fact statements. The real reason she left I think was she wanted move back to where she was familiar and where her drama loving friends were nearby and I think she wants to use my friends for their car.She is lazy about anything that takes physical exertion and complains about walking anywhere,even when it was near and I was helping her by walking slow and resting..She was whining up a storm.

I don't think that living arrangement with my friends will last long either because of her narcissism, and drama and her laziness they will realize she is,narcissistic,toxic, a drama queen,stingy resentful and using them..

Oh well.

Glad she's outta here,tho,she was a pain in my ass.

I give her at maximum 6 months before she alienates my friends or pisses them off and she is homeless again.If she gets section 8 with as filthy as she is she will lose her cert on the first inspection.If she destabilizes herself and becomes homeless she cannot be a peer counselor.And as far as I can tell she is determined to **** it all up.

Glad it's all over for the most part,good riddance to bad rubbish.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: subway cat's roommate ditches her
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 01:21:26 PM »
Oh my.

I was thinking it's time for the soft room visit anyway. Seems a roommate would be a moot point for a while.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 01:40:46 PM »
Every time I read a post by subway cat I always have to wonder how much is real and how much is just the inner conflict with the voices in her head. Every single issue she has with her ex-roommate is a behavior I've seen exhibited by her many times. Her roommate probably left because she got tired of UGP spraying on all the walls and drinking out of the toilet.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 01:50:57 PM »
Still zippo replies. Imagine that!  :mental:

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 03:54:53 PM »
A person tries to get away from the crazy thing without a confrontation from a scary and insane mind.

Hard to not understand that.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 04:05:55 PM »
We are supposed to believe her after that one post about her "Gaslighting" people as a method of which to **** with their minds? Sorry but in this case this tale is about as stale as all the rest of her " poor me" post over their at Douchebag Underground
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 04:31:43 PM »
I'll bet she forced the roommate to drink pineapple juice and made her do remote viewing.

:rotf:

RUN ROOMMATE RUN !!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 08:23:50 AM »
Two observations.

1. The roomate sounds more ****ed up than UP, so she is probably better off without her.

2. No DUmmies replied, because they are uncomfortable that UP keeps her house clean. The ones who are not living in mommie's basement are probably living is stinky squalorous crack houses, much like UP's friends.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 08:54:16 AM »
We've got a cat that's OCD, so I can see the excessively neat part.  But the parts about friends who are drama on two legs, and gossip games where she is the center of attention, and being lazy and narcissistic?  Sound more like the cat than the roomy.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 09:51:32 AM »
Mr Suggle Bunny's Life Observation #43:

If the truly nettlesome, irksome and annoying abandon you it is not time to launch into longwinded indictments...it is time to breathe a sigh of relief, retrieve the Rocky Road from the freezer and see what's on TV.

Although in this instance I think perhaps UP is just a tyrannical bitch to live with and some introspection on her part is in order; although her post history betrays no hope for such efforts.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 11:08:30 AM »
Two observations.

1. The roomate sounds more ****ed up than UP, so she is probably better off without her.

2. No DUmmies replied, because they are uncomfortable that UP keeps her house clean. The ones who are not living in mommie's basement are probably living is stinky squalorous crack houses, much like UP's friends.
Well she has alot of time on her hands so it should be!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 11:53:15 AM »
ROFLMAO!

undergroundpanther
Fri Jan-02-09 11:44 PM
Original message
roommate left

djohnson  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Sun Jan-04-09 06:15 PM
Response to Original message
1. I guess we're both starting fresh this year

Offline djones520

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 12:03:19 PM »
I see two things wrong here...

Someone would actually live with it.  And It has friends.  Thats quite a bouncy.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 03:34:01 PM »
I see two things wrong here...

Someone would actually live with it.  And It has friends.  Thats quite a bouncy.

H5 for you :lmao:
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005