Author Topic: Biden to remove all US troops from Afghanistan by September 11, 2021.  (Read 381 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Kath2 (2,191 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215340507

Biden to remove all US troops from Afghanistan by September 11, 2021.
Well overdue, in my opinion, but a good decision.

Trump was going to have them all out on 1st of May...

that must have been a good decision too...

Star Member Celerity (18,939 posts)

3. Congresswoman Barbara Lee Recognizes the 19th Anniversary of Her Vote Against the 2001 AUMF

... “I believe the end is finally in sight for these endless wars. Now is the time for Congress, and eventually the White House,?to reckon with the reality that gross inequity and institutionalized violence is far too prevalent in our society. We must reconceptualize how we build security both at home and abroad to uphold the wellbeing and dignity of all people. Our focus should be on broad reforms to end our government’s ability to do harm in the world – such as by repealing the AUMFs and publicly debating any future use of military force – and finally reimagine what tools we employ to confront the threats of the twenty-first century.”...

:yawn:

Kath2 (2,191 posts)

4. She was right.

I was against the war from the beginning.

:whatever:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Biden to remove all US troops from Afghanistan by September 11, 2021.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 08:16:48 PM »
I seem to recall another president was the one who brokered this deal and tried to remove U.S. troops from Afghanistan. Clearly, he was trying to take credit for Biden's future achievements.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 07:45:49 AM »
LIEden chose that date to make it clear he was surrendering.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 02:01:39 PM »
Biden continuing a Trump policy.

If military leadership had a strategy for actually - you know - WINNING the ****ing war, I'd be all in favor of executing; but there is no strategy for winning.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."