Author Topic: UndergroundPanther: It occured to me.. my observation about chokeholds.  (Read 956 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (5,254 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215337102

It occured to me.. my observation about chokeholds.

If a cop decided to choke me or put a knee on my neck I would die.

I have a huge bone spur in my neck,it bends my windpipe and esophagus a bit.

Anything put on my neck hurts and because presses on the bone spur.

The spur is shaped like an aztec sacrifice blade ironically.

If a butthole cop decided to choke me it wouldn't take long to kill me.

The pressure would make the bone spur cut through my esophagus and I would bleed out with a lot of blood everywhere in seconds.

My orthopedic doctor
mentioned this to me.
He monitors the situation with my neck.

I would warn the bastard cop not to choke me the best I could.

It would be horrible and gruesome death but mercifully fast. And once the esophagus is cut it would be unstoppable.

And I would want that cop to get life in prison, general population, for the rest of his ****ing life. Or the death penalty.

These choke restraint "techiques" are wrong morally, because you never know if someone has bone spurs or other problems with things in thier neck that could endanger them.

Chokeholds should be banned.
Result in automatic prison time if any choking is used against a suspect.

Also I had this thought..when I was in a psych hospital staff told me when you get put in restraints they cannot put anything or any pressure on your neck.

It would be breaking protocols.They could possibly get criminal charges,and would definitely be fired on the spot.

I know when you get psychotic and are terrified you fight like your life is at stake.

I have been put in restraints in the hospital.

Even with a violent psychosis and a panicking patient fighting for thier life because they are psychotic.. the psych hospital staff cannot hold your neck,press on your neck while restraining you and they cannot put anything on your neck.

So how come cops barely trained in restraint techiques like psych staff are ,can do it?

It isn't about restraint.

I don't give a shit how scared the cop is.
Choking someone is an excuse for domination and sadism.

Ban chokeholds and ruin the career of any cop who chokes
or even puts hands on the neck of anybody.

:o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

2. Qualified immunity

Is a evil perpetuated upon people it needs to end now.

And psychopaths need to be purged from every precinct.

:o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

6. No I know the cop would choke me

But I warned him.

The results will be his fault.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
If a cop felt it necessary to restrain the subway cat, he'd probably use whatever means they use to subdue angry 55-year-old grossly obese women--and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't need to do a chokehold.

If it killed her, it'd probably be only the secondary or tertiary cause of death, her greasy sweaty quivering fatness being the primary.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

I've lived to be 58 years old and so far have never given Law Enforcement a reason to lay a hand on me.  Why is this creature so concerned about being placed in a choke hold? 
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

Chauvin didn't have his knee on Floyd's neck, as a prosecution witness had to acknowledge.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
If a cop felt it necessary to restrain the subway cat, he'd probably use whatever means they use to subdue angry 55-year-old grossly obese women--and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't need to do a chokehold.

If it killed her, it'd probably be only the secondary or tertiary cause of death, her greasy sweaty quivering fatness being the primary.

Like most DUmmies, she/he/it would probably stroke out upon even seeing a gun in person.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

Cop would only need a piece of yarn on a stick to subdue it.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DLR Pyro

Chauvin didn't have his knee on Floyd's neck, as a prosecution witness had to acknowledge.
But, but, but the news media and blm said he did have his knee on Floyd's neck....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I thought cats had 9 lives. Wouldn't the bleed out just be one of the total 9? I don't believe she's at 8 yet, though one could hope.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BamaMoose

I've lived to be 58 years old and so far have never given Law Enforcement a reason to lay a hand on me.  Why is this creature so concerned about being placed in a choke hold?

Because, in order to believe the narrative being pushed, one must also believe that police are walking the streets looking for some random innocent person to choke to death.  One must also believe that it happens so frequently that it's a national crisis.  If police killed blacks at the rates that some DUmmies believe, there would be no blacks left in the country.

Offline DUmpDiver

Cop would only need a piece of yarn on a stick to subdue it.

Or a laser against a wall.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: UndergroundPanther: It occured to me.. my observation about chokeholds.
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2021, 07:06:29 AM »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2021, 08:27:19 AM »
...  Why is this creature so concerned about being placed in a choke hold?

:bolt: Unrequited masochism? :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2021, 10:33:52 AM »
Since UP thinks it's a cat, why is it worried about a choke hold to subdue it? Wouldn't they use a tranq dart fired by a air rifle to take it down?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2021, 11:02:48 AM »
Since UP thinks it's a cat, why is it worried about a choke hold to subdue it? Wouldn't they use a tranq dart fired by a air rifle to take it down?

Do the darts come with sufficient dose capacity? :rimshot:  :bolt:

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2021, 01:57:45 PM »
Do the darts come with sufficient dose capacity? :rimshot:  :bolt:

https://youtu.be/mUDEx7K0S5g

Offline SVPete

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2021, 03:22:06 PM »
The police can't possibly account for every contingency or create a risk-free method of subduing suspects. Chokeholds provide an alternative to striking the suspect, which could easily kill them. There are few, if any, 'good' options when a suspect resists. Violence is dangerous. Surprise!

Take away methods of restraint and subdual, and you may in fact create more death.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2021, 05:31:03 PM »
The police can't possibly account for every contingency or create a risk-free method of subduing suspects. Chokeholds provide an alternative to striking the suspect, which could easily kill them. There are few, if any, 'good' options when a suspect resists. Violence is dangerous. Surprise!

Take away methods of restraint and subdual, and you may in fact create more death.

It is exactly what happened in Toronto when they made using a Taser all but impossible.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.