Author Topic: Is trump scared of Matt Gaetz?  (Read 376 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Is trump scared of Matt Gaetz?
« on: April 10, 2021, 08:53:12 AM »
duforsure (10,969 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215321347

Is trump scared of Matt Gaetz?

And behind trump's former lawyer now working for Gaetz, and to act as trump's mole if he to decides to flip? Has trump got Gaetz compromised from discovering his secret behaviors, and why he has been so pro trump ? I suspect there are others trump has done this to in Congress. Does Gaetz have damming info on trump?

:lmao:

Star Member Phoenix61 (9,685 posts)

1. If Gaetz has anything on Trump we'll all know about it. Gaetz isn’t going to spend a second in jail if he can help it. Wouldn’t it be delish if he was the one who took down Trump?

rampartc (3,492 posts)

2. put gaetz in epstein's old cell.

we can imagine what would happen if goatz actually has something on trump.

more likely that trump has (among other things) epstein's videos, and uses them to "inspire loyalty" in creatures like goetz and cruz.

:thatsright:

Star Member gab13by13 (3,051 posts)

4. This makes me wonder,

Bill Barr is not a nice guy. I can envision Barr helping Trump by getting dirt on Republican politicians and then use that dirt to demand loyalty. Gaetz Gate is a perfect example. Barr could have been involved in getting dirt on Gaetz and Barr could have assumed that Trump was going to get reelected. Once Trump lost the election Barr found himself in a pickle. A new DOJ was about to take over and so Barr simply faded away from the investigation.

duforsure (10,969 posts)

6. Bill bares dad was involved with Epstein, and likely involved in his child sex ring,

And how Epstein got his job teaching where Barr's dad worked. Putin and trump probably knew this , and why he was installed as the AG, and may be involved with Epstein's so called suicide. Trump has used honey traps , and likely under aged girls to compromise business people , and politicians before, and why I think Barr, Gaetz, and others were compromised by trump. Barr and Putin I think has helped trump compromising members of Congress to outrageous loyalty to trump. Lindsey Graham acts very compromised with Cruz too. Child sex ring honey traps could be especially effective getting others total and complete loyalty.

:mental:

Star Member scarytomcat (1,454 posts)

8. I think lard ass has the book on many congresscritters

Just imagine if someone from Carolina liked little boys, you could even get them to let you cheat at golf.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Is trump scared of Matt Gaetz?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 09:40:54 AM »
DUpipo's :stoner: -fantasies amaze me, sometimes. One would think normal people would have moved on from their Trump-Hatred by now, but these are DUpipo. They also need Trump to blame for LIEden's F-ups, so they won't be dropping their Trump-Hating obsession for at least four years. Just like they blamed Reagan for OhBummer!'s mediocre economy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: Is trump scared of Matt Gaetz?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 08:40:05 AM »
DUpipo's :stoner: -fantasies amaze me, sometimes. One would think normal people would have moved on from their Trump-Hatred by now, but these are DUpipo. They also need Trump to blame for LIEden's F-ups, so they won't be dropping their Trump-Hating obsession for at least four years. Just like they blamed Reagan for OhBummer!'s mediocre economy.

That can't let go because he's still a threat, since all the impeachment attempts failed.  Trump can still run in 2024, and the quasi-intelligent moonbats know that after 4 years of Biden/Harris destroying the country and economy, even a lot of never-Trumpers might admit he was better than the other option. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.