Author Topic: TexasCop  (Read 13908 times)

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: TexasCop
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2011, 01:39:57 AM »
Hello fellow conservatives!!!   :tongue:

Wow, that made me sound like a DU mole, didn't it?  I assure you, I've been vetted by Chris.  A little about me.....

I'm a 40-year-old lifelong Republican and 16-year veteran civilian police officer in the Dallas, Texas area.  Prior to that I was a Military Policeman in the U.S. Army for 7 years.  I'm a member of the Metrocrest Republican Club here in north Dallas and am a Founding Member of the George W. Bush Library, which I'm proud to say will be right here in Dallas! 

I've spent a good portion of today reading threads here.  I didn't know you existed until someone on DU posted a link.  I've been a silent lurker on their site from back in the days when Protest Warrior was battling them.  I've been going to Free Republic for several years, but the stories are a little to far out there at times to make me a consistent user.  I notice a lot of Tea Party members here......no, I'm not a Tea Partier.  I may share my reasons later.

I am a Master Mason and a Shriner, so shouts to all my brothers and fellow Nobles!   :cheersmate:

I'd like to ask you some questions about the crimes of slander and defamation that have been committed against me in this tread here... please read http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,55381.0.html

Offline Plague

• The Night Shiftâ„¢
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2011, 01:44:37 AM »
I'd like to ask you some questions about the crimes of slander and defamation that have been committed against me in this tread here... please read http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,55381.0.html

If you don't stop being an ass you can expect to have your posting privileges here suspended or revoked.

You may consider yourself warned.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2011, 02:57:38 AM »
If you don't stop being an ass you can expect to have your posting privileges here suspended or revoked.

You may consider yourself warned.

Look again and you'll see that I wasn't the one being an ass.  It was the ones who were slandering my good name... they were the ones being asses.

Offline TexasCop

« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2011, 06:56:22 AM »
Emma, you're referring to libel.  Regardless, neither libel or slander are crimes.  They are civil grievances.  As a police officer I am trained solely in criminal laws.  We are not trained in civil law because we have zero jurisdiction in civil matters.  Sorry.  :(

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2011, 07:31:50 AM »
Welcome my parent met in law enforcement.  I guess that's what lead me on the right path my whole life.  Being a conservative that is... It may have also gave me my stubborn fight till the end side also.  My mom is a police officer in Baltimore and my dad was there when she joined but he's now IA in the DEA going on 8 years.   

Offline TexasCop

« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2011, 07:39:03 AM »
Yeah, us cops try to raise our kids conservative.  We see first hand the abuses of the social systems.  I can't tell you how many times I have been into a HUD home where there are 50" plasma TVs on the walls and Escalades with $5k rims parked out front.  Social assistance is a must in modern society, but it's used in our country as a handout rather than a hand-up.  Ask any cop and he'll tell you the same thing....our system is abused.  I have always been a conservative, but being a cop certainly solidified my beliefs.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2011, 07:41:41 AM »
I'd also like to work in law enforcement but not as a police officer but as a police dog trainer. 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2011, 07:42:56 AM »
Welcome my parent met in law enforcement.  I guess that's what lead me on the right path my whole life.  Being a conservative that is... It may have also gave me my stubborn fight till the end side also.  My mom is a police officer in Baltimore and my dad was there when she joined but he's now IA in the DEA going on 8 years.   

just had to bring this over from the other board.  Thank you Travis

Well, from this forum it would appear that our little newbie is being less than honest.  It would appear that Starring Emma and Starring_Emma are one and the same and both are from Baltimore.  

Shocking!

http://forums.mydigitalli...bers/109554-Starring_Emma
http://cellar.org/member.php?u=15882

About Starring_Emma

Biography
    I wear boys underwear. My bestfriend/stepsister Becca is Jewish and I'm Catholic.

My work is done here. 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2011, 07:45:40 AM »
Yeah, us cops try to raise our kids conservative.  We see first hand the abuses of the social systems.  I can't tell you how many times I have been into a HUD home where there are 50" plasma TVs on the walls and Escalades with $5k rims parked out front.  Social assistance is a must in modern society, but it's used in our country as a handout rather than a hand-up.  Ask any cop and he'll tell you the same thing....our system is abused.  I have always been a conservative, but being a cop certainly solidified my beliefs.

Just don't step on any rugs just inside the front door or you could end up in the basment on on a bed of spikes.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2011, 07:51:07 AM »
just had to bring this over from the other board.  Thank you Travis

The trolling here never seems to end... Thank you GinaTroll, You can go away now!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2011, 08:04:41 AM »
God it must suck being you when you get called out.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2011, 08:06:21 AM »
God it must suck being you when you get called out.

As much as I loathe it, this post deserves an High 5 !!
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2011, 08:07:25 AM »
The trolling here never seems to end... Thank you GinaTroll, You can go away now!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2011, 08:18:22 AM »
Nice sleuthing, GB. Hi-5.

And my apologies, Emma. It's actually a 100 post limit to get into the naked member's forum. Keep at it!

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2011, 08:22:14 AM »
Nice sleuthing, GB. Hi-5.

And my apologies, Emma. It's actually a 100 post limit to get into the naked member's forum. Keep at it!

naked troll forum that is, you will be alone