Author Topic: Election 2008 map  (Read 2330 times)

Offline Airwolf

Election 2008 map
« on: October 01, 2008, 09:23:20 PM »
Here is the map for the Elections and what electorial votes are there for barry and McCain. They also have House and Senate races covered.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline jendf

Re: Election 2008 map
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 10:27:55 PM »
Here is the map for the Elections and what electorial votes are there for barry and McCain. They also have House and Senate races covered.

It's not looking good right now.  :(

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 10:44:29 PM »

It's not looking good right now.  :(

Jen there's still a month to go.  I don't put much stock into polls or this type of thing (these electoral map sites).  To me, we won't know until the evening of Nov. 4, that's the poll that matters.  And really, anything could happen between now and then. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline paladin0

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 05:32:45 PM »
While there is still a month to go, with the current economic conditions, and I hate to say this, McCain is toast. I hope that McCain has some sort of late October surprise, Obama will be president.

Paladin0
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
—James Madison, Federalist No. 10

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 05:40:57 PM »
The webmaster at electoral-vote.com is an unapologetic lefty. I don't completely discount his site, but if he can break toward the blue, he will. So take some of that site with a grain or two of salt.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 05:51:05 PM »
While there is still a month to go, with the current economic conditions, and I hate to say this, McCain is toast. I hope that McCain has some sort of late October surprise, Obama will be president.

Paladin0

Its possible that Obama may be Jimmy Carter II - which will suck. The good news is that Democrats don't have the balls to do whats necessary to fix the problems that are looming, So if he does win, he will be a one-term president for sure.

Offline Jim

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 07:30:36 PM »
The webmaster at electoral-vote.com is an unapologetic lefty. I don't completely discount his site, but if he can break toward the blue, he will. So take some of that site with a grain or two of salt.

All true.  And don't underestimate the Bradley Effect.
My fellow Americans, there is nothing audacious about hope. Hope is what makes people buy lottery tickets instead of paying the bills. Hope is for the old gals feeding the slots in Atlantic City. It destroys the inner-city kid who quits school because he hopes he'll be a world-famous recording artist.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama?

One is a well turned-out, good-looking, and let's be honest, pretty sexy piece of eye-candy.

The other kills her own food.

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 07:35:30 PM »

I have a sneaky suspicion those House and Senate races may change dramatically..

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 07:48:52 PM »

Paladin0

Its possible that Obama may be Jimmy Carter II - which will suck. The good news is that Democrats don't have the balls to do whats necessary to fix the problems that are looming, So if he does win, he will be a one-term president for sure.
Don't ever forget that there are 3-4 SC justices to be replaced................that there is my deciding factor
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 08:11:23 PM »
I like this one much better http://rove.com/election
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.