Author Topic: WGN-AM again target of Obama campaign  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
WGN-AM again target of Obama campaign
« on: September 16, 2008, 09:27:17 AM »
Liberals are for free speech........... until it criticizes them.

WGN-AM again target of Obama campaign

Posted September 15, 2008 9:42 PM
The Swamp

by John McCormick and Steven Schmadeke

Chicago radio station WGN-AM is again coming under attack from the presidential campaign of Sen. Barack Obama for offering airtime to a controversial author.

It is the second time in recent weeks the station has been the target of an "Obama Action Wire" alert to supporters of the Illinois Democrat.

Monday night's target was David Freddoso, who the campaign said was scheduled to be on the station from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. Chicago time.

"The author of the latest anti-Barack hit book is appearing on WGN Radio in the Chicagoland market tonight, and your help is urgently needed to make sure his baseless lies don't gain credibility," an e-mail sent Monday evening to Obama supporters reads.

More to the story

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Lord Undies

Re: WGN-AM again target of Obama campaign
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 10:54:49 AM »
Nothing new under the sun of the Obama campaign.  They have taken what they think John Kerry's campaign did wrong and taken it to extremes.  John Kerry let the truth about him hang out too long without attacking the messenger.  Obama Hussein's folks aren't going to let that happen.

Unfortunately for the Hussein crowd, it isn't working out too good.  They draw national attention to what would otherwise be a localized concern.  Their tactics look like bullying, and it reinforces the idea they have things to hide.

I will be very glad when election day is over.  I cannot wait to get the Obama Hussein clowns out of the news and back into obscurity where they belong.  Obama Hussein is about to be another face on Mt. Losemore, and I can't wait! 

Offline Donpeyote

• Schade's friend
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 11:02:21 AM »
 I may take up arms (Or at least use ELF/Greenpeace tactics) if the Libs (And Sheeple GOP lawmakers) bring back the Fairness doctrine !

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 12:04:04 PM »
I may take up arms (Or at least use ELF/Greenpeace tactics) if the Libs (And Sheeple GOP lawmakers) bring back the Fairness doctrine !

You mean targets and tactics like the Alan Berg assassination?

You could be famous just like David Lane, peyote-breath!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Donpeyote

• Schade's friend
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 12:50:51 PM »

Uh, so I guess that means you are all for the Fairness doctrine ? otherwise why attack me for being against it ? ?

Offline Donpeyote

• Schade's friend
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 12:53:02 PM »

Leftist tactics (Like the shooting of George Wallace ?) lol Defiant six why do you seem pro left in your responses to my twaddle ????

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 01:01:07 PM »

Leftist tactics (Like the shooting of George Wallace ?) lol Defiant six why do you seem pro left in your responses to my twaddle ????

I'm not pro-leftist.  I'm pro-Constitution, and I happen to consider the 1st amendment inviolate, whoever is speaking, and whatever is being said.  If you don't like what's being said, turn the *******ed station or hit the ****in' power button.  You don't voice your displeasure over a bad policy decision by violating the law.  Not without a real good provocation, and "Fairness Doctrine" ain't it.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Donpeyote

• Schade's friend
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 11:51:37 AM »

I'm not pro-leftist.  I'm pro-Constitution, and I happen to consider the 1st amendment inviolate, whoever is speaking, and whatever is being said.  If you don't like what's being said, turn the *******ed station or hit the ******' power button.  You don't voice your displeasure over a bad policy decision by violating the law.  Not without a real good provocation, and "Fairness Doctrine" ain't it.
Uh,ok if you say so ... :rotf: