Author Topic: I'm in a hotel lobby and Fox and Friends is on TV.  (Read 1423 times)

Offline CC27

I'm in a hotel lobby and Fox and Friends is on TV.
« on: October 11, 2019, 07:47:12 AM »
Star Member yardwork (49,686 posts)

Nobody is watching it but me. The sound is off so all I see are people talking and the chyrons.

Nothing about Trump. Nothing about his rally last night. "Hollywood producer's secret to success" has taken up a lot of airtime. Previously, there were brief mentions that "the whistleblower might not testify in person" and "whistleblower worked with VP Biden" both of which seem like weak sauce to me.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212570541

Is this before or after you paid the hooker?

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: I'm in a hotel lobby and Fox and Friends is on TV.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 07:54:13 AM »
Bullshit.  I was watching it, and there was a LOT on the rally and on the lying dimocrats.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 08:54:57 AM »

Nothing about Trump. Nothing about his rally last night. ...

Unlike CNN and MesSNBC, Fox isn't Trump obsessed. Over weeks of work-outs at the gym I've seen Fox and CNN programming more or less simultaneously fairly often. Fox has non-Trump topics much more frequently.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 09:08:56 AM »
Unlike CNN and MesSNBC, Fox isn't Trump obsessed. Over weeks of work-outs at the gym I've seen Fox and CNN programming more or less simultaneously fairly often. Fox has non-Trump topics much more frequently.

Every time I am at the airport they still have CNN on.  The coverage is 100% Trump.  100%.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 01:20:11 PM »

I'm very disappoineted.  I was so hoping this was going to be a tale about how the DUmmy changed the channel to cnn or messnbc, altered the parental controls on the TV to block Fox and then hid the remote.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2019, 02:12:03 PM »
That's, of course, a lie because homeless shelters don't have lobbies much less TVs in those nonexistent lobbies.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2019, 03:10:12 PM »

Nobody is watching it but me. The sound is off so all I see are people talking and the chyrons.

Because of my extra special ability to read lips, I was shocked to see some subliminal messages to the Trumpsters. It was loaded with dog whistles and code phrases. There is a Major conspiracy going on with Fox and it needs to be looked into. Luckily I had my triple layer heavy duty tinfoil had with the silver duct tape shield with me to protect me from these folks. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 04:31:54 PM »
I'm very disappoineted.  I was so hoping this was going to be a tale about how the DUmmy changed the channel to cnn or messnbc, altered the parental controls on the TV to block Fox and then hid the remote.

Yeah, you don't have to dig very deep in DU's archives to find those...

I stood-up and changed the channel to Rachel, etc., and the patrons gave me a standing-ovation... blah blah blah

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 05:07:59 PM »
That's, of course, a lie because homeless shelters don't have lobbies much less TVs in those nonexistent lobbies.

The "lobby" of these homeless shelters is the non-soiled cardboard box.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender