Author Topic: The horns of a dilemma  (Read 762 times)

Offline Mary Ann

The horns of a dilemma
« on: June 19, 2020, 05:23:54 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213618124
brooklynite (61,298 posts)

The horns of a dilemma

While taking a walk, I saw a bunch of African American kids who had gotten in to a closed playground and were playing basketball without a mask.

Should I report it as a community health risk?

Should I not report it because of previous selective enforcement of mask rules?
Oh, geez, this is just too funny. Does Brooklynite report kids playing on a playground without masks? Or, ignore it because they are a protected class? Do we report it to protect them? Or protect them from the cops by not reporting? How do we virtue signal in this situation??? What is a SJW to do??????

Offline SVPete

Re: The horns of a dilemma
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 05:40:52 PM »
brooklynite has probably infuriated more than a few DUmmies by deflating their gotchas and pointing out realities the relevant DUmmies found unpleasant. So I'm wondering whether he's trolling DU-folk a bit or maybe using a (possibly true) :bouncy: to point out deBlah-Blah's antisemitic hypocrisy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 05:45:05 PM »
Quote from:
Ms. Toad

2. Use the same rule you use to decide about reporting in any other instance.

Personally, I'm reporting every instance. But it is easier here because individuals are not required to wear masks. So if I go into a store and they are not providing a visible means to socially distance at congregating areas (check-out register, line for pharmacist, etc.), or their employees are not wearing masks (or are wearing them as necklaces or chin slings) I make a report to the local health department. Period.

I don't have to think - should I report in this instance? It's just an automatic response to seeing a violation.

This primitive would have happily turned in Jews to the Nazis.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 05:50:37 PM »
This has to be seen to be believed!! If I weren't on my third glass of wine, I would bring some of the responses over. Believe me, this bonfire has the potential to grow to EPIC proportions!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 07:58:32 PM »
I got a quarter way through that thread and felt it bending my sane and normal mind.

The smug OP knew he was poking the hive,he is not that stupid,the responses based on politics show what a demented bunch of subhuman vermin DUmbasses are.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2020, 08:07:38 PM »
brooklynite (61,298 posts)

The horns of a dilemma

While taking a walk, I saw a bunch of African American kids who had gotten in to a closed playground and were playing basketball without a mask.

Should I report it as a community health risk?

absolutely you should report them Karen.  They are obviously supporters of President Trump (as evidenced by disregarding all common decency and not wearing a mask) and are out decimate the black community.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2020, 08:48:54 AM »
.....The smug OP knew he was poking the hive,he is not that stupid.....

You're probably right.

The brooklynite primitive is a bona fide Democrat, but obviously thinks that the extremism and wackiness of the primitives cripples his party because they turn people off.

The deal is, if the primitives listened to their fellow primitive instead of jeering him most of the time, Democrats would win more elections than they have.

I think he's poking them to make them think, but it's like poking a rock.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 10:22:41 AM »
So not is the DUmp full of DUmbasses but also busy body Karens.

Could there be a more toxic or worse combination in a group?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 10:36:39 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213618124Oh, geez, this is just too funny. Does Brooklynite report kids playing on a playground without masks? Or, ignore it because they are a protected class? Do we report it to protect them? Or protect them from the cops by not reporting? How do we virtue signal in this situation??? What is a SJW to do??????

What if they were GAY TRANSVESTITE BLACK kids playing?

The OP would have to kill herself.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.