Author Topic: Ten Italians on tugboat reported hijacked - NATO  (Read 3123 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: Ten Italians on tugboat reported hijacked - NATO
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »
"Other bandits, among hundreds who have made the Gulf of Aden the world's most dangerous waterway, seized an Italian tugboat off Somalia's north coast Saturday as it was pulling barges, said Shona Lowe, a spokeswoman at NATO's Northwood maritime command center outside London." US ship, choppers, shadow hostage captain, pirates

I notice that they have changed it to an Italian tugboat, instead of an American  tug with an Italian crew.  Why?

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2009, 12:22:39 PM »

I notice that they have changed it to an Italian tugboat, instead of an American  tug with an Italian crew.  Why?

Easy.

It removes the pressure from Zero of actually having to do something....

This way, WHEN whatever "military" action Zero takes goes FUBAR, "The One" can claim that it wasn't him....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2009, 12:34:06 PM »
Easy.

It removes the pressure from Zero of actually having to do something....

This way, WHEN whatever "military" action Zero takes goes FUBAR, "The One" can claim that it wasn't him....

That "WHEN" is more like a big IF .