Author Topic: Kinda sorta new again...  (Read 13664 times)

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
Kinda sorta new again...
« on: November 17, 2016, 04:50:34 PM »
 Howdy folks, it's a good day in America, why yes it is  :cheersmate:

I was registered here several years ago, didn't post very much, lurked occasionally off and on since and completely forgot what my handle was, sooo...had to re-register.

I currently live in the still occupied territory of Kommiefornia, but I am hopeful that liberating troops will arrive soon. If not, we just need to make America even greater by allowing this craphole to do their "Calexit". In the meantime, I'm here for the next couple of years anyways, but have an escape tunnel dug to Southern Idaho. Happy to be in the Cave, and God Bless America.  :usflag:
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Kinda sorta new again...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 06:09:07 PM »
Welcome!

Enjoy the Schadenfreude.  It has gotten 1000% better since the DUmp came back.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 06:41:12 PM »
 I had an account before SkinFlint took it offli....errr....before they were hacked  ::) . They won't let me back in, and for now it's pay-to-play only and it wouldn't surprise me if it remains that way. They were authoritarian and controlling before, I imagine the paranoia since the national level beatdown of DUmmy-ism last week would make the North Koreans proud. I'll be go to hell before I'd give those rotten sumbitches one single penny. I'm hoping Discussionist comes back up, but I'm not holding my breathe on that.
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 06:47:25 AM »
Welcome home.  I don't think much of anybody will disagree with you about the CalExit, Hell, we could finish off the national debt by selling them drinking water at $5 a gallon!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 07:32:59 AM »
Welcome home.  I don't think much of anybody will disagree with you about the CalExit, Hell, we could finish off the national debt by selling them drinking water at $5 a gallon!

Hell, making the water uber expensive will make them feel even more liberal and environmental. They'd love it!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 08:45:40 AM »
Welcome back, and my sympathies for dealing with Kommiefornia. I spent a month there one night back in 2004, and I swore I'd never go back willingly.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 10:24:57 AM »
Welcome back, and my sympathies for dealing with Kommiefornia. I spent a month there one night back in 2004, and I swore I'd never go back willingly.

It's a cryin' shame what has happened to this state. Some of the most beautiful country in the land, good hunting, fishing, nobody bothering you. Now you can't even fart without paying for a very expensive permit. You can't raise your kids as you see fit. And if you dare to avail yourself of your constitutional rights, you are an out and out nazi.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 11:06:10 AM »
It's a cryin' shame what has happened to this state. Some of the most beautiful country in the land, good hunting, fishing, nobody bothering you. Now you can't even fart without paying for a very expensive permit. You can't raise your kids as you see fit. And if you dare to avail yourself of your constitutional rights, you are an out and out nazi.

Just one thing to do, then -- GTFO.  :p

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 12:27:04 PM »
Just one thing to do, then -- GTFO.  :p

That's the plan. I bought 40 acres of land near Bruneau, Idaho a couple years back, will begin building my home next spring. In the meantime, I have some obligations with both family and work that won't let me make the final break for at least a couple years.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 01:27:38 PM »
That's the plan. I bought 40 acres of land near Bruneau, Idaho a couple years back, will begin building my home next spring. In the meantime, I have some obligations with both family and work that won't let me make the final break for at least a couple years.

:cheersmate: and h5

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 05:04:07 PM »
 Lest I forget, thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

:cheersmate: