Author Topic: Do *you* think arresting and holding administration officials is a good idea?  (Read 1451 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member Stinky The Clown (60,455 posts)

Do *you* think arresting and holding administration officials is a good idea?

There will be huge blowback.

There will certainly be some form of retaliation; tit for tatting.

It will get people's attention.

It will give substance to the orange anal wart's claim of a "coop".

But on balance, what do YOU think of the idea.

Me? I say we do it. I say we do the equivalent of deputizing some suitable people, contracting with a sympathetic jurisdiction that has a legitimate hoosegow, and lock the ****ers up.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212096036

Grasping at straws again i see.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Me? I say we do it. I say we do the equivalent of deputizing some suitable people,
Be sure to tell those suitable people the Secret Service does not fire warning shots.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Freakin' word salad.

Stinky the Dude said "we". Who is we, Dude? Your fellow DUmmies?

He wants DU to 'deputize' some 'suitable' people. Deputy DUmmies, unarmed of course (given DU's sentiments about firearms in the hands of non-government people), with no lawful authority, trying to kidnap their political opponents. Great plan, Stinky! Let's call your cadre of elite warriors The Suicide Squad.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Whoa.

I'm really surprised that the sparkling old dude, who's older than the hills, and who has the head of a minotaur when viewed in profile, is still kicking.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Go for it Stinky....

Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
This harkens back to the days when they were all going to arrest Cheney if they ever saw him.  They were absolutely going to just walk up to him and make a citizens arrest!

:lmao:

Good days, good days.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I suspect we are going to find out what opinions DUers hold concerning ex-administration members going to prison.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Can we accuse them of plotting violent revolution yet?

Asking for a friend...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Star Member Stinky The Clown (60,455 posts)

Do *you* think arresting and holding administration officials is a good idea?

Why ask DUpipo? Do your own field research! Lazy-@$$ Prog!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ausonius

Yes, it is an excellent idea to arrest and hold administration officials...

For members of the MAObama Administration!!!
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline freedumb2003b

Grasping at straws again i see.

If they did that there would not be a single democrat legislator not behind bars.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Is this basically just like during the Bush Administration, when the DUmmies were talking about how they needed to find GOP politicians and perform "Citizen's arrests" of them?
Never mind that those officials have people known as BODYGUARDS, and that attempting to do so will only result in the DUmmies in question being charged with kidnapping.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Former9thWard is the only one talking sense.

One other person is balking because it could backfire on officials in sanctuary cities and states.

Other than that, they're all insane.

Civil War by 2021
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

Former9thWard is the only one talking sense.

Isn't Former9thWard like brooklynite, a Dem Party insider who is more in touch with reality?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.