Current Events > The DUmpster

Abusive Women of the DUmp

(1/3) > >>

RuralNc:
This afternoon I have read a troubling number of posts from (supposedly) Female DUmp inhabitants who I can only describe as nothing less then abusive and violent.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216845758

--- Quote --- Solly Mack (86,721 posts)

Fellow DU women, a question.

Are you censoring yourself right now? Trying to keep in check the full scope of your anger by tempering the expression of your anger?

I know I am.

Not in my own home, of course. I've been ranting and raving about the history of oppression faced by women in America, and not just women - but the advantages and control straight, white males have enjoyed over the rest of us. I'm fairly certain he was glad to go to work this AM. Not because he disagrees with me but because regardless of his own support, I can be vicious when truly angry. My words can be mean and cruel, even though they aren't directed at him. I'm not attacking him, but I am attacking a system that favors people like him (straight, white, and male). Only, I know people don't always see the difference when fury, hurt, and bitterness are being expressed. It can be hard to listen and not feel the need to defend yourself even when the only thing that is needed right then is to listen without going on the defensive. I will make no apologies for my anger, and he knows that too. Thankfully, he's not so stupid as to tell me I'm being unfair.

But online, I've been holding myself back.

Anyone else?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Nevilledog (37,717 posts)

6. I've been quiet.

I think that scares my husband more than if I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

I have the feeling that if I start saying out loud what I'm thinking, I'll never stop.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Solly Mack (86,724 posts)

26. I'll do it in groups. Too many and I might miss the actual moment of death.

One day I'll tell you about my dull razor and turpentine behavioral modification hypothesis. It involves visual stimuli so it's not all low tech.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Bettie (13,400 posts)

12. Sometimes

I guess it's actually yes, because I'm tempering my language so as not to sound offensive.

But, honestly, my answer to the "oh think about the babies!" is "**** OFF with that shit."

--- End quote ---

DU lukers, of the penis variety, If you feel unsafe in your home, if you feel that your safer at "work" or in a dark corner in the basement, thats not ok. Domestic Abuse is never ok. You dont have to suffer alone. The phone number for the National Domestic Violence Hotline:

800-799-7233

I would encourage you to call today! Dont be afraid. They will ask a few questions and with any luck, a few folks will stop by your place to have an inperson meeting with your insignificant other. And then it will all be rainbows and unicorns!

fatboy:
When hubs works and brings home a paycheck and healthcare insurance and the maniac with the vagina spends it's days on the therapists couch complaining about literally everything, the threat of being served papers of separation are motivation to keep that old pie hole closed.

DefiantSix:

--- Quote ---Solly Mack (86,721 posts)

Fellow DU women, a question.

Are you censoring yourself right now? Trying to keep in check the full scope of your anger by tempering the expression of your anger?

I know I am...
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Nevilledog (37,717 posts)

6. I've been quiet...
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Bettie (13,400 posts)

12. Sometimes

I guess it's actually yes, because I'm tempering my language so as not to sound offensive...
--- End quote ---

I call  :bs2flag: on the whole damned lot of you. Y'all are Dim'Rats; more to the point, y'all are shit flinging DUmp Monkies with 5-digit post counts - the lowest of the low. Not a damned one of y'all has the self discipline necessary to shut the **** up if there was a gun pointed at your damned heads, so get the **** out of here with that "censoring yourself" bullshit.

Not one of you shit birds has the least clue how...

SVPete:
When it comes to their inner ugly, many Pro-Abort folk are doing as the song says, "Let It All Hang Out".

Rebel:
Damn, I've never heard of this DUmmie. She racked up this many posts in my absence and says she's been holding back?

--- Quote ---Solly Mack (86,721 posts)
--- End quote ---

GEEZ lady, GET A F'N LIFE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version