Current Events > General Discussion

Nolte: Survey Shows America Has Least-Trusted Media on Planet Earth

<< < (2/2)

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: Old n Grumpy on June 24, 2022, 11:24:57 AM ---It's not media it's propaganda. :thatsright: :mad:

A bunch of talking heads feeding the public the liberal party line.  :thatsright:

--- End quote ---

Has been for at least 150 years. You don't think they looked at the 'Yellow Journalism' of the turn of the 20th century and said to themselves "no, I refuse to sell my credibility and integrity so cheaply", do you? Hell, the "esteemed" Walter Cronkite was awarding victory to the communist North Vietnamese back in 1968 WHILE THE NORTH VIETNAMESE WERE GETTING THEIR ASSES KICKED. Even Ho Chi Minh acknowledged that.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: DefiantSix on June 24, 2022, 09:37:57 AM ---Who published this survey? I don't trust IT or THEM...  :therock:

--- End quote ---

They use the name "Nolte" and almost by default, I picture actor Nick Nolte:

Drafe Hoblin:
Where's Schumer's whirlwind?  Where's Maxxine's millions who will defy... ?

The media isn't marshalling jack shit.

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on June 26, 2022, 07:00:09 AM ---Where's Schumer's whirlwind?  Where's Maxxine's millions who will defy... ?

The media isn't marshalling jack shit.

--- End quote ---

The DNC isn't even doing a passable job of astro-turfing this.

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Eupher on June 24, 2022, 04:43:57 PM ---They use the name "Nolte" and almost by default, I picture actor Nick Nolte:

--- End quote ---

"John" Nolte is one of the most entertaining writers at Breitbart.  His columns are usually spot on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version