Author Topic: SHUT DOWN THINGS I DISLIKE! NOW!!!!  (Read 495 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
SHUT DOWN THINGS I DISLIKE! NOW!!!!
« on: May 25, 2022, 11:16:13 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216723200#post82

[General Discussion (Forum)» I'm asking the admins to ...

Tuesday

lastlib

I'm asking the admins to close down the Gungeon.

"Gun Control and RKBA" I believe has no place on a progressive forum. It's time to shut. it. down. I'm sick of those sociopathic monsters who can't see their way to protect these kids. I don't want to see them accommodated any further

/quote]

Isn't the simple solution to not look?

Well, anyway. Dial H for Hero, Sarastaka, et all...

Come on over here... we may disagree with you politically, but I'm pretty sure we won't try to silence you just for disagreement

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: SHUT DOWN THINGS I DISLIKE! NOW!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 12:48:22 AM »
And just like that, it isn't democraticunderground anymore.

It's progressive underground.

Because they weren't far left enough already.

:thatsright:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 06:27:51 AM »
When you want the 1st Amendment to go away, naturally the 2nd must go beforehand. They're leftists. I'd expect them to make this request.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 06:44:11 AM »
I just LOVE these "sensible" common sense gun control ideas..just think, these cretins live amongst us. They vote, and they breed.

Orrex (61,087 posts)
141. It's amazing that developed nations don't have this problem

Yet here, in the vaunted Land Of The Free™ every sensible proposal is completely blocked by the twin mantras of "it'll never pass" and "but the 2nd amendment!"

Here is an answer: any gun that fires or can be made to fire more than one round in 10 seconds shall be banned, and its possession is a felony punishable by 20 years in prison--per gun--with no possibility of parole. Some asshole will say "I can fire a bow and arrow faster than that" and IDGAF. Someone give me statistics on the number of mass shootings committed with bows and arrows, and we can address that weapon in turn.

Here's another: the price of guns shall be federally standardized and means-tested. For a person of median income, a pistol shall cost $100,000, while a rifle shall cost $250,000. For someone of 10X median income, a pistol is $1M and a rifle $2M. Any attempt to to defraud or circumvent this process shall be punishable by seizure of 100% of assets and 20 years in prison with no possibility of parole.

Here's another: "arms" shall refer to weapons and technology extant at the time of the drafting of the second amendment. All weapons designed or built after that date shall not be considered "arms" and are fully subject to restriction.

Here's another; the NRA must obviously be recognized as a terrorist organization and its assets seized; anyone still holding membership after the date of recognition is by definition a terrorist and must be treated as such. Any reorganization of the NRA into subsequent but substantially identical entities shall likewise be recognized as terrorist organizations.

Here's another: all guns must be registered in a publicly accessible database. Possession of a gun outside of that database shall likewise be punishable by 20 years in prison. Concerns about privacy? **** them. I have multiple licenses all publicly accessible, and none of them involve machines designed to enable me to quickly murder 21 people.

Here's another: universal background checks must be permanently archived in a readily accessible public database rather than in a deliberately archaic paper filing system specifically intended to hobble the process of review.

Here's another: failure of a background check shall be recognized as a deliberate attempt to obtain a firearm illegally and shall be punishable to 20 years in prison with no possibility of parole.

Here's another: any crime committed while in possession of a firearm, even as minor as jaywalking or breaking the speed limit, shall be considered a premeditated gun crime punishable as such.

Here's another: if the theft of a firearm is not immediatley reported, then the owner of that firearm is an accessory to any crimes committed with that firearm. If the owner is not capable of immediately recognizing the theft, then the owner can hardly be called a "responsible" gun owner.

There are many, many, many answers, and frankly IDGAF about imaginary complaints about privacy and hyperbolic fantasies about people coming to steal someone's precious guns! guns! guns!

To those gun zealots about to clutch their beloved guns and howl that these proposals will never pass or whatever other bullshit smokescreens they use, I simply don't give a ****. Gun zealots have controlled the entirety of the discussion at every level for at least a century, and they have deliberately ****ed it up entirely and in every possible way. They have nothing to say on the subject and no longer deserve a seat at the table.

And if any gun zealots reply to this, they can hold their collective breath for decades waiting for my response. I no longer see value in engaging with those who explicitly value their guns and their imaginary sacrosanct "gun rights" more than they value human life.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 07:52:57 AM »
I just LOVE these "sensible" common sense gun control ideas..just think, these cretins live amongst us. They vote, and they breed.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbS2KSRUVHo
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2022, 07:55:25 AM »
What I got out of that screed was that Hunter Biden should be in prison without the possibility of parole for 20yrs.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2022, 07:55:54 AM »
^^ That means-tested pricing idea is so "common sense."   

Just about everybody over there wants the gungeon removed; they just feel so "tainted" by it.  What is so hard about just not going there? 

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022, 08:13:52 AM »
^^ That means-tested pricing idea is so "common sense."   

Just about everybody over there wants the gungeon removed; they just feel so "tainted" by it.  What is so hard about just not going there?

Karin, here's todays lesson:

1. Liberal/Progressive/DUmmie doesn't want something, NO ONE should have it
2. Liberal/Progressive/DUmmie wants something, everyone must accept it, celebrate it and cherish it.

Class dismissed..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2022, 08:50:16 AM »
All those primitives yearning for a forum to be removed only to be disappointed when it isn’t. They live for days like this. There is no one on the planet more destined to be disappointed than leftists.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2022, 08:51:22 AM »
An excellent example of what Progs do and are: Silence people they disagree with. And play Proggier-Than-Thou virtue-signaling games.

I must be some kind of ConservaWeirdo. In nearly 24 years of posting on conservative-libertarian news & politics discussion sites I've never once PMed a Mod (or done it when I was a Mod) to silence some persons' or groups' POV (Stormfront-grade racism and serious threats of literal violence excepted, of course). I suspect most or almost all of us are that kind of ConservaWeirdo.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2022, 09:32:39 AM »
If a person should get 20 years without parole for jaywalking with a gun, or failing to report a stolen gun in a timely enough fashion...

...what should happen to people who do actual really bad stuff?  :o

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2022, 09:33:52 AM »

Do these morons realise that these "laws" would not deter criminals because they don't care about the law....BECAUSE THEY'RE CRIMINALS!!!!
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2022, 09:49:12 AM »
Do these morons realise that these "laws" would not deter criminals because they don't care about the law....BECAUSE THEY'RE CRIMINALS!!!!

There should be a law against criminals then.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2022, 10:51:02 AM »
I dont think they're really capable of breeding. That's why so many are attracted to the public school system to spread their beliefs
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2022, 10:53:57 AM »

Democrats, leftists, and primitives don't see laws the same way as normal people.

Because laws *may* have some undefinable unquantifiable preventative effect, along with their desire to control, this is what they see as the purpose of laws.

The error, is in thinking laws prevent anything. They don't. That isn't their purpose. Their purpose is to give society recourse against those who violate the rights of others..

Not a one of us posting here, went out and strangled a DUer today with our bare hands until their face was blue and lifeless. It was every individual who didn't make the decision to strangle a DUmmy, that made that happen, not any of the numerous laws against it.

Then you look at the way they're using lawfare. They used it against President Trump since day 1. They're trying with MTG and others.

Every thing they touch.,..they pervert into something which it was never intended to be.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2022, 12:51:49 PM »

Democrats apparently don't feel like they're doing enough unless they're punishing people who had nothing to do with the shootings.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2022, 02:09:27 PM »
And just like that, it isn't democraticunderground anymore.

It's progressiveNAZI underground.

Fixed it
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2022, 03:26:20 PM »
Fixed it

Well said, that's a much easier way to spell progressive.

:hi5:

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2022, 03:47:46 PM »
SHUT DOWN THINGS I DISLIKE! NOW!!!!

SOP for moonbats isn't it? 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2022, 04:22:02 PM »
Karin, here's todays lesson:

1. Liberal/Progressive/DUmmie doesn't want something, NO ONE should have it
2. Liberal/Progressive/DUmmie wants something, everyone must accept it, celebrate it and cherish it.

Class dismissed..

Yup

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2022, 06:22:19 PM »
Typical knee-jerk reaction.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du