Author Topic: The Art of War by Captain Zero, the Hannibal Barca of democrat underground  (Read 661 times)

Offline Delmar

Sun Jul 26, 2020, 09:21 AM
Captain Zero (1,657 posts)

My idea and reasons: Portland Patriots could pull back 3 blocks all around from courthouse

I admit I've' never been to Portland so don't know the street layout around the Federal Courthouse. Pulling back and forming a perimeter 3 blocks away would still surround the courthouse and the illegal goons present there. If the goons advanced out to the new protest perimeter it would prove they are aggressive and not "just protecting the courthouse". It would also thin out their lines a lot more than it would thin out the lines of our patriots. So I doubt they would come out three blocks and they would end up looking pretty ridiculous all cozy in their building. BUT they are led by some very stupid people, so if they did advance out and thin themselves out, one side of the patriot box could advance one block at a time and that side of the goons would start withdrawing or if they are really stupid, the goons would reinforce that side from one of the other sides further weakening the side the reinforcements were drawn from. Then the patriots could start advancing from that weakened side slowly and peacefully. It would have to be very deliberate a nd disciplined, but would then sjow that citizens of Portland are peaceful and in charge of their city. Just my humble thoughts. I could be all wet.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213808929

Get the Feds to spread themselves too thin and then lure them out and drop the hammer, it's all just a game of cat and mouse for tactical genius Captain Zero.

The Feds would have three chances if they came face to face with the warrior-philosopher Captain Zero--slim, none, and zero.

Response to Captain Zero (Original post)Sun Jul 26, 2020, 09:39 AM
Star Member flibbitygiblets (5,182 posts)
1. That would work (I live in Portland). I just wish they'd move 2 blocks down to the waterfront park

it would make so much sense. They wouldn't be blocking traffic. It's still on the MAX (light rail) line within a short walking distance. And there are public restrooms.

I don't understand this fixation on the Federal Courthouse. It's playing into Trump's narrative. If we could just move a little further away, there would be NO reason for the goon squad there except to violate our rights to peacefully protest. And honestly I think the protest crowd size would grow immensely (I'd be there in a heartbeat!).
That's so crazy it might just work!  As they say.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Whether 3 blocks away or 3 miles away, if the Feds don't have to protect Federal property they won't take action to do that. :thatsright: But destroying Federal property is the rioters' purpose ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mary Ann

O.....M.....G.....

Offline DUmpDiver

would still surround the courthouse and the illegal goons present there.

There are illegal aliens protecting the courthouse?

Because it's certainly legal for federal officers to be on federal property.

Offline freedumb2003b

Response to Captain Zero (Original post)Sun Jul 26, 2020, 09:39 AM
Star Member flibbitygiblets (5,182 posts)
1. That would work (I live in Portland). I just wish they'd move 2 blocks down to the waterfront park

it would make so much sense. They wouldn't be blocking traffic.

"I believe in violent protest, so long as it does not inconvenience ME."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The primitives are so funny. That they actually believe they can envision a tactical scenario that federal law enforcement hasn’t considered and perfected before they were even born is an outstanding feat of colossal stupidity. IOW it fits them perfectly.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

" It would have to be very deliberate a nd disciplined, but would then sjow that citizens of Portland are peaceful and in charge of their city."
The problem with that, Dumb Tzu, lies in the first half of that sentence. "Deliberate" and ESPECIALLY "Disciplined" are alien words to the demented, borderline- feral rioters seeking to storm and burn down the courthouse. Anything that requires any amount of tactics or organization is far too complicated for the majority of the rioters (Many of whom are high school dropouts who cannot read beyond maybe a second- grade level and whose brain cells have nearly all been fried by drug use) to understand.

The primitives are so funny. That they actually believe they can envision a tactical scenario that federal law enforcement hasn’t considered and perfected before they were even born is an outstanding feat of colossal stupidity. IOW it fits them perfectly.
Yeah.
Did it seriously never occur to those idiots that the Feds have had immense training on tactical actions and the implementation of appropriate strategies for any scenario likely to unfold? Or, that the Feds have almost certainly had more training and education in that regard than the average brain- damaged rioter?

Offline DLR Pyro

I stopped reading at the phrase "Portland patriots"
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
I guess this DUmbass hasn't heard the saying "No plan survives first contact with the enemy".
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline hillneck

Sun Jul 26, 2020, 09:21 AM
Captain Zero (1,657 posts)

Hey junior, you really should come out of your mothers basement and step away from the keyboard.  It would probably help if you also stop huffing the paint.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.