Author Topic: Stories & Opinions Worth Knowing but Maybe Not Quite Threadworthy 6/29  (Read 311 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Biden walks off interview set before MSNBC host is finished talking: ‘The Biden presidency in one clip’
https://nypost.com/2023/06/29/biden-walks-off-interview-set-before-msnbc-host-is-finished-talking/

President Biden on Thursday wandered off the set of a live television interview on MSNBC before the show even cut to a commercial break. 

With the cameras still rolling, Biden got out of his chair, shook hands with host Nicolle Wallace and awkwardly walked away after she thanked the 80-year-old president for granting her a rare interview.

“Don’t go anywhere,” the MSNBC host told viewers as Biden made his exit, walking directly behind her.

It is unusual for guests to leave the set of cable news shows before the host tosses the program to a commercial break.

A metaphor for the sad state of affairs.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Michigan bill makes it a felony to cause someone to 'feel' frightened, includes 5-years in prison
https://justthenews.com/nation/free-speech/michigan-bill-makes-it-felony-cause-someone-feel-frightened-includes-5-years

The Michigan state House passed legislation on Tuesday making it a felony for someone to make an individual "feel" scared.

HB 4474 would replace Michigan's Ethnic Intimidation Act that is currently on the books and broaden the category of protected classes to include "gender identity or expression" and "sexual orientation." It also calls for someone to be found "guilty of a hate crime" if that individual "intimidates" someone else.

Intimidation is defined in the bill as "a willful course of conduct involving repeated or continuing harassment of another individual that would cause a reasonable individual to feel terrorized, frightened, or threatened."

Michigan is trying to outdo California or New York.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Video shows homeless camp takeover of two-mile stretch of Hollywood steps from Universal Studios
https://nypost.com/2023/06/29/homeless-encampment-takes-over-two-mile-stretch-of-hollywood/

A two-mile road in Los Angeles — next to Hollywood studios where shows like “Friends,” “Will & Grace” and “Gilmore Girls” were filmed — has been overrun by homeless people living in “unsafe, unsanitary” RVs and trailers.

Exclusive video taken by The Post shows trash piling up outside the makeshift camp which is also strewn with feces and bottles full of urine, just minutes from the Universal Studios theme park, visited by up to 40,000 tourists daily.

Nearby business owners complained about the foul smells and black trash bags piling up from the growing number of campers and port-a-potties provided by local authorities of the ultra-liberal city.

One business manager, who asked to remain anonymous, said some of the RV residents have wandered into their property to get water and regularly use their private restrooms and outdoor electric plugs.

Elections and regulations have consequences. Housing is expensive in California.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Drafe Hoblin

A metaphor for the sad state of affairs.

Steppenwoof...

Probably the most embarrassing 12-seconds of any US President, ever.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Maybe if they woke up and elected some people who would clean up this mess and understand liberal politics created it.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Video shows homeless camp takeover of two-mile stretch of Hollywood steps from Universal Studios
https://nypost.com/2023/06/29/homeless-encampment-takes-over-two-mile-stretch-of-hollywood/

Elections and regulations have consequences. Housing is expensive in California.

While your comment is quite true, these Sacred Homeless are probably mostly druggies, alkies, and mentally ill.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

By allowing it to continue and not enforce the law and by giving these people hand outs it just draws more people from outside the state..
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!