Author Topic: Ralph Peters: Fire Napolitano  (Read 2303 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Ralph Peters: Fire Napolitano
« on: April 16, 2009, 03:32:30 PM »
As seen on “FOX  & Friends” in an interview with co-host Steve Doocy on April 16 at 8:45 a.m. ET.

COL. RALPH PETERS, U.S. ARMY (RET.)/FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR:

She [Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano] needs to be fired for her bigoted attitudes toward our military veterans. Then give her a job at the International House of Pancakes because she’s good with waffles.

Look, Janet “from-another-planet” Napolitano has forbade the use of the term Islamist terrorist or Muslim terrorist within the Department of Homeland Security. In fact, she doesn’t want the word terrorist used at all.

But you’ve read this report, Steve, and I encourage all Americans to read it. It repeatedly warns of our military vets being terrorists. She uses “terrorist.” It warns about people who oppose illegal immigration as being terrorist threats, as people who may differ on right-to-life issues as terrorist threats.

And it’s also racist. Because, you know, there’s no mention of minority violence, no mention of Muslim violence, of Islamist violence. It’s all basically, if you read it, you get the message that white Christians are a threat to the country, and oh, by the way, look out for those vets, because Hollywood and Harvard warned us, they’ll come in, they’ll move in next door and kill you and hurt your child. Steve, it’s disgraceful.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: Ralph Peters: Fire Napolitano
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »
As many have said previously...America's loss was Arizona's gain on this troop-bashing, bull-dyke's account.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 03:54:52 PM »
 :fuelfire:  Keep it going...more military servicepeople should speak out against this.  He made good points...I didn't read the entire report but what he states is disgraceful.  She should be fired!!!

Today, I overheard FOXnews while I was getting ready for work and she supposedly issued an apology over the blanket statements...but it was half-assed because she followed it with some other garbage basically negating the apology...She's another Janet Reno.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 04:06:15 PM by Hawkgirl »

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »
:fuelfire:  Keep it going...more military servicepeople should speak out against this.  He made good points...I didn't read all the report but what he states is disgraceful.  She should be fired!!!

Today, I overheard FOXnews while I was getting ready for work and she supposedly issued an apology over the blanket statements...but it was half-assed because she followed it with some other garbage basically negating the apology...She's another Janet Reno.

God, I hope not. I think Janet's about at the drooling stage now her Parkinson's is so bad.

I hadn't commented about Napolitano's absolutely reckless statements till now because I'm still numb. Let's see. I'm white and I'm Christian. I own weapons and I'm a CCW holder. And I'm also a terrorist, according to her.

I'm an Army retiree, having served for more than 20 years, in some pretty far-off places. Where did Napolitano serve? The ****ing Bronx?

Bimbos like this one, complete with the birdshit in her hair, don't last long. She'll be thrown under His Holiness' bus in due course.

Somebody please tell me when the Novocaine wears off. I'm still numb.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 04:15:15 PM »
As a native Arizonan, I've fully enjoyed watching Nappy, on a national stage, stumble over her words and be revealed as the obnoxious cow that she is.

If she were to resign under pressure, I would probably have to be hospitalized after the insane celebration I would throw. Nothing would please me more.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 04:17:33 PM »
As a native Arizonan, I've fully enjoyed watching Nappy, on a national stage, stumble over her words and be revealed as the obnoxious cow that she is.

If she were to resign under pressure, I would probably have to be hospitalized after the insane celebration I would throw. Nothing would please me more.

Did I hear The Zero's bus starting up?

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 04:25:20 PM »
Zero will comment on her comments in

Never.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 04:30:19 PM »
I heard Col Peters on FOX this morning when he gave the above reply....I thought he was going to blow the top of his head off - he was trying so hard to speak calmly and in a level tone of voice!

As a Catholic, I fall into the "terrorist" category too, because the Church is against abortions.

And here all this time, I thought it was my red hair that was getting me pulled aside at the airport security....but it was because I'm a "terrorist"..... :thatsright:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 07:19:07 PM »

That's schadenfreude.  :evillaugh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 09:22:18 PM »

I've moved on to Colorado, and I still tune in to Bruce Jacobs to start my morning - most of the local hosts in the Denver metro area are to squishy and moderate for my tastes.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »
Savage has a lawsuit against this.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 10:10:20 PM »
Savage has a lawsuit against this.
I didn't find anything about Savage, but there is a lawsuit against DHS.
Lawsuit Filed against Janet Napolitano

I think this is worthy of a new thread?  hi5 for the info.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 11:21:51 PM »
And the VFW is kowtowing to the 0bamaReich......

DHS REPORT WAS A THREAT ASSESSMENT, NOT ACCUSATION

WASHINGTON (April 15, 2009) – The leader of the nation's largest combat veterans' organization said a leaked government document that mentions disgruntled military veterans as potential security threats should have been worded differently, but he takes no issue with the document's purpose: to assess possible threats to the safety and security of the United States.

"A government that does not assess internal and external security threats would be negligent of a critical public responsibility," said Glen M. Gardner Jr., the national commander of the 2.2 million-member Veterans of Foreign Wars of the U.S. and its Auxiliaries. 

At issue is an April 7, 2009, Department of Homeland Security document, entitled, "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment." 

The report, which is unclassified but marked "For Official Use Only," surfaced Monday and is causing a furor within some veterans' communities and the news media.  It lists disgruntled military veterans as being possible security threats, either by acting as lone wolves or as being targeted for recruitment into rightwing extremist groups who are hate-oriented (religious, racial or ethnic), or driven by domestic issues ranging from the economy and gun control to illegal immigration and abortion, among others.

"The report proves that DHS is doing its job, and that's to protect America and Americans," said Gardner, a Vietnam veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps from Round Rock, Texas. 

"The report should have been worded differently, but it made no blanket accusation that every soldier was capable of being a traitor like Benedict Arnold, or every veteran could be a lone wolf, homegrown terrorist like Timothy McVeigh.  It was just an assessment about possibilities that could take place,” said Gardner.

"That's how successful military campaigns are waged, and that's exactly how our nation must be protected.  You try to plan for every possible wildcard scenario, and then you adjust your plans accordingly."

The VFW national commander hopes DHS tones down the disgruntled military veteran angle in its next edition, and includes other professionals who have paramilitary training, such as the police, Secret Service, FBI, and DHS' own Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents

Needless to say, I quickly and adamantly rebuffed our Comrade Commander...

I’m sorry, but I have to disagree with the Comrade’s statement. The DHS painted not only ALL veterans, but anybody with diametrically opposed political beliefs. If the DHS weren’t politically biased in their report, citing only ONE incident attributable to a veteran, they wouldn’t have a civil suit filed against them.

Furthermore, if our honorable Comrade is unwilling to stand up for our fellow Veterans, then I don’t see how we can continue to exist as a functioning unit. The sentiments of our dear Comrade appears to be little more than making up excuses for the Democratic Party’s Political Machine. While we should be an apolitical organization, when veterans are accused and/or targeted as they were, it is incumbent upon us to voice our opposing opinion.  Apparently, it went unnoticed that the American Legion was on this issue right away, claiming a foul. I will agree that there are other paramilitary organizations out there that are just as susceptible to becoming a security threat.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 11:25:55 PM »

I am seriously considering dumping my life membership.

****ing dweeb.   :loser:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 12:10:17 AM »
I've moved on to Colorado, and I still tune in to Bruce Jacobs to start my morning - most of the local hosts in the Denver metro area are to squishy and moderate for my tastes.

That's awesome!

Offline Sam Adams

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 06:24:43 AM »
Napolitano's report was supposed to go out to law enforcement personnel all over the country. I imagine half of them find themselves described in the report. She sure knows how to win support for her counter-terrorism efforts, or whatever we call it now.

I thought Obama was going to bring us all together!?!

Offline 5412

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 09:44:36 PM »
Hi Folks,

This morning I wrote my congressmen and basically told them to DEMAND that Neapolitano be fired and the head of Homeland Security should be fired too for not taking action already.

I would really encourage all of you to do the same.  If congress is flooded with emails in that regard, they might just dump the stupid lady.

regards,

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 11:32:36 PM »

I am seriously considering dumping my life membership.

****ing dweeb.   :loser:

There seems to be a growing cause to make the VFW National Commander resign, due to his politics, amongst us VFW members. I am asking you and any other VFW member to join us in this endeavour. I just might start up a facebook group if I get enough people interested. Some media exposure might help, too.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson