Current Events > General Discussion

globalcooling...is here to stay....

(1/2) > >>

Chris_:
Aspen plans to open back up for skiers

:ohnoes:

The Aspen Skiing Company said Monday that it will open up Aspen Mountain from June 13 to 15 for skiers and snowboarders.

The company says record winter snowfall has left the mountain covered with snow, leaving behind an average of more than 3 feet of snow on the upper slopes.

MORE

Some of teh moonbat comments after the article are humorous.   :-)

jinxmchue:
But...  but...  Mountain snow packs were supposed to all be melting!

Cue the global warming... er, I mean the "climate change" nuts to say this proves global war... uh, "climate change."

Bluesuiter-Retired:
As I'm typing this in Helena MT, we're experiencing rain mixed with SNOW at 1115 on the 10th of June! :thatsright:

PatriotGame:

--- Quote from: jinxmchue on June 10, 2008, 12:01:51 PM ---But...  but...  Mountain snow packs were supposed to all be melting!

Cue the global warming... er, I mean the "climate change" nuts to say this proves global war... uh, "climate change."

--- End quote ---

See, now this is the problem the liberals and the U.N. freaks have hoisted upon us taxpayers:
No matter what happens with the weather - cold, hot, wet, dry, they can always scream "Climate Change!".
We can not get around their stance, they will not even debate it. No matter what the weather or temperature is, it's all CLIMATE CHANGE that only shitloads of taxpayer cash can alleviate.

Chris_:

--- Quote from: PatriotGame on June 10, 2008, 03:51:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: jinxmchue on June 10, 2008, 12:01:51 PM ---But...  but...  Mountain snow packs were supposed to all be melting!

--- End quote ---

See, now this is the problem the liberals and the U.N. freaks have hoisted upon us taxpayers:
No matter what happens with the weather - cold, hot, wet, dry, they can always scream "Climate Change!".
We can not get around their stance, they will not even debate it. No matter what the weather or temperature is, it's all CLIMATE CHANGE that only shitloads of taxpayer cash can alleviate.

--- End quote ---
Well, they have taxed many other things to death, why not globalwarming/climatechange/globalcooling/marblewarming?
 :whatever:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version