DUmpDiver:

--- Quote ---been going on for at least an hour
--- End quote ---

Sounds kind of bouncy to me.

SSG Snuggle Bunny:
It's been over a year.

Why aren't all these anti-mask people dead yet? 🧐

enslaved1:

--- Quote ---Star Member Hekate (68,221 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215401558

I'm having a terrifying experience, as my husband is on the phone fighting w our anti-vax daughter

I refuse to talk with her about her obsession, but hubby has been patient.

Tonight — Mother of God — I don’t know what the hell she started with but I think it was how we all got together on Sunday for a 2 y.o. niece’s b’day party and how she now thinks we must have spread disease to her kids because we have been vaccinated for COVID.

It was a fun day, actually — our first social outing in a year. About half the people there are vaccine-hesitant, but hubby and I had our second shot 6 weeks ago & it is such a great feeling. We hugged and everything.
--- End quote ---

Doesn't the all knowing Fauchini say you can still spread the kung flu if your vaccinated?  So all your feel good hugging and gathering may have just killed your family and created a super spreader event  :panic: :panic: :panic:

:thatsright:

ADsOutburst:

--- Quote from: SVPete on May 05, 2021, 07:33:14 PM --- :lmao:  :popcorn: I'd love to hear John Fante reconcile his claim that Trump is a Covid-denier with Trump having created Operation Warp Speed to expedite the test, production, and distribution of Covid vaccines. :popcorn:  :lmao:

--- End quote ---
Not to mention all those daily briefings acknowledging that COVID is, in fact, a real thing.

Trump didn't call COVID itself a hoax. Ah, but the mainstream media reported as if he had said that. Could that have something to do with it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version