Current Events > Breaking News

Stanford study quietly published at NIH.gov proves face masks are absolutely wor

<< < (2/2)

Texacon:
Well, no exploding head, but we have this one.  LOL

:overreaction:

KC

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Texacon on April 20, 2021, 12:57:37 PM ---I should probably put this in here, too;

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

KC

--- End quote ---

The standard leftist moonbat hand-wringer Karen argument against the size disparity between Covid and mask media, i.e., the Covid virus is much, much smaller than the gaps in the filter media, thereby allowing the virus to easily pass through, is "the virus vectors on DROPLETS which are stopped by the filter!".

Completely ludicrous. As if the virus can't ride on vapor which one can EASILY see when donning a surgical mask. My glasses fog up every time I put that damned mask on and if my breath vapors leak out around the edges of the mask, so can the virus.

3rd-try:
Thank you for this information. I've saved a copy and printed off a copy. The printed copy has already left one pro-mask co-worker speechless. Noting the absolute conclusion stated (not even the usual "further study needed" ) along with the publish date is a perfect example of how we can't believe a damn thing our current administration says. If they say it will be sunny and warm, I'm taking my coat and umbrella. And, possibly a snow shovel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version