Author Topic: Atticus tells a Christmas shopping bouncy..  (Read 678 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

Atticus tells a Christmas shopping bouncy..
« on: December 02, 2019, 07:29:30 PM »
Wow this guy really craves attention.. lol

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212745299

Atticus (6,679 posts)

Christmas shopping with Mrs. Atticus this afternoon and, of course, I wore my "Impeach Trump"

tee shirt. As I followed her into one store, a 50-something man was walking out and, just after he'd passed me---like, 6 inches past me--- he said "**** you!" Loud enough for me to hear. I stopped, turned and asked "Do you have something to say to me?"

Surprised, I guess that a "snowflake" was confronting him, be stammered "I didn't say anything."

Me: "I heard what you said---"

Him: (getting all pissy-faced) "You wanna say sumthin' to ME?"

Me: "Yeah---I'm amazed to meet a Trumper who can read."

He said something else, but it was over his shoulder as he briskly walked away into the parking lot.

Welcome to my world.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Atticus tells a Christmas shopping bouncy..
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 08:33:49 PM »
Uh, in case one's not aware, the Atticus primitive is elderly, thin, wisp-like, and frail.

I doubt he "confronts" many people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 08:47:11 AM »
IF this happened, Atticus got the response for which he trolled. Reality is probably, "What is 'Things that never happened,' Alex".

Here's my True- :bouncy: : I went to an Indian restaurant Friday. The lunch buffet was delicious.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 06:48:24 PM »
Atticus (6,679 posts)

Christmas shopping with Mrs. Atticus this afternoon and, of course, I wore my "Impeach Trump"

tee shirt. As I followed her into one store, a 50-something man was walking out and, just after he'd passed me---like, 6 inches past me--- he said "**** you!" Loud enough for me to hear. I stopped, turned and asked "Do you have something to say to me?"

Surprised, I guess that a "snowflake" was confronting him, be stammered "I didn't say anything."

Me: "I heard what you said---"

Him: (getting all pissy-faced) "You wanna say sumthin' to ME?"

Me: "Yeah---I'm amazed to meet a Trumper who can read."

He said something else, but it was over his shoulder as he briskly walked away into the parking lot.

Welcome to my world.

Another bouncy. :diebouncy:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 01:41:43 PM »
If I wore my MAGA hat (actually new KAG hat), I'm sure he would be supportive of all the abuse I would be subject too. Would he come to my defense in such a manner? If not, he's a freakin' hypocrite. (And for the record, if I saw someone initiate the "F*** You" in public to anyone else, even an idiot in an Impeach Trump shirt, I would say something rather kurt to the instigator. But that's just me.)
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 07:18:24 PM »
Never happened.  What a bunch of juvenile teenage wish casting.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.