Author Topic: Gavin Newsom, Andrew Cuomo, and now Ilhan Omar ...  (Read 665 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Gavin Newsom, Andrew Cuomo, and now Ilhan Omar ...
« on: March 19, 2020, 12:45:14 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-praises-trumps-incredible-response-to-coronavirus-pandemic

3 of the DUmmies darlings have praised Trump’s reaction and policies during this pandemic.

I’ve not seen a single post at the DUmp about this. What’s up with that?  I thought they dealt in truth and facts ...

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jukin

Re: Gavin Newsom, Andrew Cuomo, and now Ilhan Omar ...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 01:11:51 PM »
Newsome, Cuomo and Omar will no be unpersoned by the DUchebags.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 03:39:58 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-praises-trumps-incredible-response-to-coronavirus-pandemic

3 of the DUmmies darlings have praised Trump’s reaction and policies during this pandemic.

I’ve not seen a single post at the DUmp about this. What’s up with that?  I thought they dealt in truth and facts ...

KC

All Reichwingers I imagine. :whatever:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 05:07:18 PM »

KC

Head, sand....

Not to worry, they will all be highly praised soon, just as fast as they started hating Mitt Romney again five minutes after he voted to convict President Trump.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 07:07:47 PM »
They are so fickle.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 09:20:23 PM »
I was actually most impressed by Coumo when he told people not to blame their local officials for closing things done because he was the one who made those decisions. Kind of unusual for a politician.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe