Author Topic: VIDEO: Reactions to Nancy Pelosi's Captain Queeg Meltdown Over Stimulus  (Read 622 times)

Offline pjcomix

If anybody had any doubt about Nancy Pelosi going Full Mental Jacket over allowing President Trump putting his signature to new stimulus checks before the election, her interview with Wolf Blitzer in which she channeled Captain Queeg should convince even many Democrats of her unfitness for the office of House Speaker. As you can see in this video, even those not necessarily big Trump supporters but who are big on the nuts and bolts of the stimulus package are now flat out blaming her for holding up the bill.

BTW, where is Joe Biden in all this? Who will be the first brave reporter to ask Biden whether he thinks Pelosi should take the deal?

https://youtu.be/N4OJ2P-yi2o

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: VIDEO: Reactions to Nancy Pelosi's Captain Queeg Meltdown Over Stimulus
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 09:49:15 AM »
She proved to Wolf Blitzer "beyond a shadow of a doubt" with "geometric logic" that holding up the bill is a good thing.  :mental:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Re: VIDEO: Reactions to Nancy Pelosi's Captain Queeg Meltdown Over Stimulus
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 02:09:55 PM »
https://youtu.be/N4OJ2P-yi2o

To be honest; I didn't get the Queeg reference, so I googled it, and watched the Caine Mutiny last night. Good Movie.

And then, when I re-watched your video it was an incredibly accurate reference.