Author Topic: I realized today the greatest argument against white supremacy  (Read 571 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member TNNurse (5,214 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215348688

I realized today the greatest argument against white supremacy is the the people who promote it.

Not one of them is impressive in their intelligence, knowledge, compassion or any other positive quality.

Trump, Boebert, Greene, Gosar or any of the others who have supported them are not people to admire.

Nothing to claim supremacy of anything except they are supremely hateful and racist..

:whatever:

Star Member gratuitous (73,824 posts)

1. Yup

:thatsright:

Tiger8 (242 posts)

41. Don't like the cartoon...White Supremacy has nothing to do with looks...

My parents taught me to never judge a book by it's cover.

That said, I had a crush on this guy back in college back in the 80's. Handsome gay guy who came from a wealthy family. He drove a new sports car, nice fashionable clothes. So I found his FB profile, and every post is in support of Trump, including pics of him in Trump gear.

But I gotta say that today his face looks really sad. Even when he's smiling, his eyes tell a different story.

Star Member Solomon (11,109 posts)

29. But that's the "why" of white supremacy.

Meritless whites don't have to compete against others.

::)

Star Member CaptainTruth (3,395 posts)

36. Mocking someone's physical appearance (shape of their chin)?

Sorry, but that rubs me the wrong way.

Star Member gratuitous (73,824 posts)

37. If someone pretends to being the supreme race, the acme of humanity

Wouldn't it follow that they would be physically and cosmetically superior?

ChazII (4,944 posts)

39. It rubs me the wrong way, too, as I know many who are facially

different. Yet, they are subjected to ridicule because of their facial differences.

certainot (7,520 posts)

42. evolution? sowb theory suggests white supremacy/racism is an inherited masturbation problem

not that there's anything wrong with masturbation, but with which hand is used. human ancestors were about 50-50 right and left handed like todays apes and chimps but the sex on the wrong brain theory suggests which hand made a diff because of right left brain hemisphere differences that go way back in animal evolution.

we had a binary choice and sex on the wrong brain gave right handers some survival advantages during times of conflict and hardship and eventually we got to 90% right handed dominance. while human brains are still basically hardwired for the cooperation that we needed living in nature and small bands for millions of years, when populations grew and conflicts increased those sex on the wrong brain 'advantages' (fear, intolerance, suspicion, lack of empathy, authoritarian tendencies) coupled with delaying the age of reproduction and sexual repression increased sowb considerably.

until the last few thousands of years masturbation was probably not as common - we were experiencing sex/reproducing earlier. it increased most in affluent as well as religious/sexually repressed societies. populations, societies, cultures and religions might have favored particular sowb characteristics and susceptibilities to them may be inherited (brain structure and development, for instance). or it may be a general 'sowb gene' thing.

thing is, sowb theory predicted the pandemic increase in masturbation (incels, safe sex) would increase authoritarianism, racism, fascism

:mental:

Star Member dawg day (7,298 posts)

3. I agree-- they are all mediocre at best in intellect-

and worse than lamentable at morality.

I suppose that's the purpose of 'white supremacy'-- to insist on power and privilege even for lousy human beings, as long as they are white.

It's not like Lauren Boebert and Paul Gosar would ever have gotten any power or respect without the overvaluing of their race by other mediocre white people like them.

And I'm being very generous with the word 'mediocre".

sop (4,621 posts)

4. Exactly. It's a given: arguing in favor of racial superiority immediately brands one as inferior.

And physical characteristics may not be indicative of an individual's intelligence, but there does appear to be a correlation between Greene's remarkably primitive facial features and the woman's limited intellectual capacity.

Star Member erronis (9,483 posts)

9. Their supremacy is reflected in their mediocracy. And they want no one to be better than mediocre.

Definitely not "All children are above average." (PHC)

Traildogbob (2,780 posts)

10. Supremely white

When I have to do Wally World here in the rural Mountains of NC, to keep from raging aT the red hat Trump whities, I just laugh and giggle at those strolling, or carting, around the store believing what they are displaying in those little pea brains, is a super gene of supreme beings. Many with a genetic branching tree that resemble a telephone pole. I am certain they can see the comical pleasure in my eyes, being I am always double masked around this shallow gene pool of idiots. 😷🙄😆 Need an emoji with the mask and either of these eyes.

Star Member deurbano (2,475 posts)

12. It's why they loathe Obama. He and his family are so obviously superior to them that they have to keep tearing him down to make any sense of their white supremacist world view. They constantly searched for new ways to disqualify someone who graduated magnum cum laude from Harvard Law and was president of the Law Review. I mean, that stands on its own merits, so they had to disqualify his citizenship... or question his undergraduate grades... his religion (secretly Muslim)... his political beliefs (secretly Marxist)... etc., etc.

sop (4,621 posts)

53. Lyndon Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best

colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Democrat President LBJ?

joetheman (336 posts)

16. Don't forget to include Tucker, Hannity, and talk radio ilk. Full of hyperbole and racist BS talk..

nothing cerebral or even common sense.

Star Member WhiskeyGrinder (11,643 posts)

23. The issue with white supremacy is that because our nation is built on it, it's really easy to uphold it and endorse it even when you don't know you're doing it. White supremacy is not intentional; it's the default in many of our institutions. It's not an us-vs-them thing. We're all soaking in it and we have to work against it, or else we're supporting it.

Star Member kimbutgar (15,317 posts)

25. These current charter members of the KKK caucus

Are the cruel party now. They enjoy people suffering from illness, gun violence, racism and poverty.

Star Member KentuckyWoman (4,520 posts)

28. The history of white people pretty much speaks for itself.

Granted other racial groups have been known to be abusive in the entire course of human history. But the very idea Caucasians are superior to other racial groups is just ridiculous, given historical fact.

At this very moment we have however many 1000's of so called illegal (brown) children in mass prisons. All the excuses in the world, doesn't matter. I guaran... ******* - tee you if the refugees were from Canada or Europe there would be no mass detention centers.

BlueNProud (873 posts)

34. The Republican bench us thin and shallow

None of them are impressive or trusted beyond their ignorant bigoted base.

Star Member GoneOffShore (15,499 posts)

44. I just saw a video of Enoch Powell on the Dick Cavett show with Dr Jonathan Miller.

Powell comes across as remarkably intelligent, but soulless with it. There always seems to be something missing with these people. There's a lack of understanding, of compassion, of looking outside their identity and that betrays them.

51. As a white peson who has lived in the south all her 71 years

and worked with the public, I can assure you we are NOT superior.

Star Member colsohlibgal (4,702 posts)

56. Will Never Understand It

I have had two best friends in my life, one is deceased. Anyway as a white woman my two best gal pals were one Jewish one of Color. My Jewish friend Vicki died my other friend still here.

They were the best friends you could ask for.

I will never ever get Racism or Anti Semitism and I am sickened that it’s on the rise.

:???:

AllaN01Bear (5,568 posts)

57. its been in the background for years , then the afotrmentioned

let it go into the fore. now its like trying to put the gini back into the bottle .

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

Re: I realized today the greatest argument against white supremacy
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 09:39:12 AM »
Star Member Solomon (11,109 posts)

29. But that's the "why" of white supremacy unions.

Meritless whites workers don't have to compete against others.

FIFY

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 09:53:46 AM »
I almost feel more stupid for reading that nonsense.  Nothing made even a modicum of sense. 

From Billy Madison:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 10:10:43 AM »
Why do we keep hearing about white supremacy when whites are not the one's walking around in clothing adorned with such phrases as "Black Power" or Brown Pride" or "La Raza"?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 10:15:18 AM »
The greatest promoters of "White Supremacy" are the Dem pols and their MSM shills who magnify real WS's existence and significance. And their social media echo chambers like DU!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2021, 10:45:20 AM »
These DUers insist that a person with a sense of inferiority feels a need to tear down others, and yet there they are, tearing down others, as they do on a daily basis.

The irony seems to be lost on them.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2021, 10:56:55 AM »
A bunch of dimwits who admit they have “white privilege” trying to discuss the topic of white supremacy. It never occurs to them that their previous admission of having privilege precludes them from discussing anything race related.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2021, 11:49:24 AM »
TNNurse (5,214 posts)

I realized today the greatest argument against white supremacy is the the people who promote it.

Not one of them is impressive in their intelligence, knowledge, compassion or any other positive quality.

Trump, Boebert, Greene, Gosar or any of the others who have supported them are not people to admire.

Nothing to claim supremacy of anything except they are supremely hateful and racist..

When did the people named ever claim supremacy?

Cite your evidence or admit you're a lair.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 12:10:55 PM »
I think the greatest argument against white supremacy are the primitives themselves.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2021, 03:54:30 PM »
The idiot sitting in The Oval office is a prime example of how some wypipo are not superior.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2021, 11:41:57 AM »

Who are "them"? Or are you generalizing a vast majority of the population?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2021, 11:58:10 AM »
“white privilege” must be the reason Alice Beth has no black friends:

https://www.facebook.com/alicebeth.royce

plus the fact she is a 71-year-old mask Nazi

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2021, 12:11:43 PM »

The prime people promoting white supremacy are race pimps, power mongers, and the virtue-signaling brain-washed moonbats who worship at those people's feet.  So, you have a point.  Not the one you intended, but one, nonetheless. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2021, 04:50:15 AM »
Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
Baruch Vainshelboim

Abstract
Many countries across the globe utilized medical and non-medical facemasks as non-pharmaceutical intervention for reducing the transmission and infectivity of coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19). Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established. Is has been hypothesized that facemasks have compromised safety and efficacy profile and should be avoided from use. The current article comprehensively summarizes scientific evidences with respect to wearing facemasks in the COVID-19 era, providing prosper information for public health and decisions making.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

Check-out that URL. 🧐

Check out the sources cited in the article, as well. That's a lot more credibility than any leftist.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."