Author Topic: Unexplained Calls for Help Lead Police to Toddler in Overturned Car  (Read 9697 times)

Offline mrclose

Didn't see this posted and thought that you folks would like to know about it?

Not just one .. but all four police officers heard a woman's voice calling out!

Incredible new details are emerging about what brought rescuers to a toddler trapped in a car in a frigid river.

18-month-old Lily Groesbeck was found alive in an overturned car after a crash in which the vehicle plunged into a frigid river in Spanish Fork, Utah.

It was not until 14 hours after the crash that a fisherman stumbled upon the car and alerted emergency personnel.

Ainsley Earhardt reported on "Fox and Friends" that as rescuers rushed down to the car, four police officers all say they heard the same thing: a woman calling out, begging for help.

But they can't explain who that voice was, because the baby's mother, 25-year-old Lynn Groesbeck, was killed in the crash hours before, and the voice they heard was too mature to be the toddler.

"When we all talked together, I said, 'Was I the only one that was hearing this?' thinking that I was hearing things," Tyler Beddoes, one of the officers who rescued the toddler, explained. "And when I talked to the other officers, we all had heard the same thing, a voice saying, 'Help us. Help me.'"

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/10/unexplained-calls-help-lead-police-toddler-trapped-car
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: Unexplained Calls for Help Lead Police to Toddler in Overturned Car
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 04:43:15 PM »
It gave me chills when I heard that on the news.

My daughter watches all those "Ghost" investigations on TV. A friend swears they are haunted, and waiting for a team of investigators to set up in their home.  :shrug:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne