Author Topic: Judges Reject Orange County's Claim That Social Workers Didn't Know Lying ...  (Read 544 times)

Offline SVPete

Judges Reject Orange County's Claim That Social Workers Didn't Know Lying In Court Was Wrong
FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2017 AT 10:30 A.M.
BY R. SCOTT MOXLEY

From the you-can't-make-up-this-crap file, county officials are paying Lynberg & Watkins, a private Southern California law firm specializing in defending cops in excessive force lawsuits, untold sums to claim the social workers couldn't have "clearly" known that dishonesty wasn't acceptable in court and, as a back up, even if they did know, they should enjoy immunity for their misdeeds because they were government employees.

A panel at the U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit this week ruled on Orange County's appeal of federal judge Josephine L. Staton's refusal last year to grant immunity to the bureaucrats in Preslie Hardwick v. County of Orange, a lawsuit seeking millions of dollars in damages. In short, judges Stephen S. Trott, John B. Owens and Michelle T. Friedland were not amused. They affirmed Staton's decision.

But to grasp the ridiculousness of the government's stance, read key, Oct. 7, 2016 exchanges between the panel and Pancy Lin, a partner at Lynberg & Watkins.

1.) CPS, DSS, Whatever-the-Hades-else-they-call-themselves social workers should not be trusted. They may abuse/exceed their authority and power, they may lie in court, and those who do will defend their perjury all the way to the USSC (more about this shortly).

2.) I could not be a lawyer of this sort, because I could not defend the grossly indefensible.

This is not the first lawsuit arising from this cause of action. This lawsuit was brought by one of the children whose lives were devastated by these perjuring scumbag social workers. Their mother also filed suit, won in the trial court, won in the appeals court, won in the 9th Circuit Court, and won in the USSC. And the assaholic social workers and Orange County DSS have spent ungodly amounts of money defending the same basic case, knowing they had already lost!

I was tempted to post this in the moonbattery forum, but this is a serious court case - on the plaintiff's side, at least - not some idiot celeb spouting off their foolishness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I would say that the lawyers aren't defending the social workers. The defense is simply taking the money that Orange County is willingly giving them.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.