Author Topic: AP FACT CHECK: Clinton email claims collapse under FBI probe  (Read 488 times)

Offline SVPete

AP FACT CHECK: Clinton email claims collapse under FBI probe[/b]
By STEPHEN BRAUN and JACK GILLUM, Associated Press
July 5, 2016, at 4:46 p.m.
CLINTON: "I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material." News conference, March 2015.

THE FACTS: Actually, the FBI identified at least 113 emails that passed through Clinton's server and contained materials that were classified at the time they were sent, including some that were Top Secret and referred to a highly classified special access program, Comey said.
CLINTON: "I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified." NBC interview, July 2016.

THE FACTS: Clinton has separately clung to her rationale that there were no classification markings on her emails that would have warned her and others not to transmit the sensitive material. But the private system did, in fact, handle emails that bore markings indicating they contained classified information, Comey said.
CLINTON: "I responded right away and provided all my emails that could possibly be work related" to the State Department. News conference, March 2015.

THE FACTS: Not so, the FBI found.
This is just parts of this article. The AP's summary examines more claims, and a bit deeper than I quoted. Even the AP has pointed out, finally, that The SHREW has been monumentally and systematically lying about this whole mess!

The bottom line:

* The SHREW set up this email server to bypass and evade the Freedom Of Information Act and other government transparency laws and regs;

* The SHREW's email server had mediocre or poor security, utterly inadequate for the kind of target it was for hackers, the latter something even a technophobic inept should have realized;

* The SHREW conducted business through her email server ...

* ... Using insecure devices ...

* ... In hostile environments ...

* ... That have sophisticated hacking capabilities;

* The SHREW received and sent scores of emails that contained classified information - or information any competent person would know would be classified once security people examined it;

* The SHREW's email server was pretty much certainly hacked, probably multiple times;

* The emails of people outside of the government with whom The SHREW communicated about State Department business were hacked;

* Untold numbers of people's lives were endangered, and 10s or 100s of millions of $$ have had to be spent, changing processes, operations, and people;

* The SHREW has been monumentally and systematically lying about this to the public for years.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: AP FACT CHECK: Clinton email claims collapse under FBI probe
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 11:04:50 AM »
If you were looking to hire someone for a job that has access to the most critical classified information and you know the job applicant was as negligent and caviler about handling classified information as hillary has been, would you hire her?

Unfortunately, most people in the democrat party don't care about her bumblings and mis handling of information and just see the (D) nest to her name and are eager to give her the job.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: AP FACT CHECK: Clinton email claims collapse under FBI probe
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 11:19:19 AM »
Every word she has spoken has proved to be a lie.
She is clearly a criminal.

Wait for the DOJ to conjure up some charges against the Trump campaign though.