Author Topic: No charges in UND fraternity incident  (Read 465 times)

Offline SVPete

No charges in UND fraternity incident
« on: October 16, 2015, 06:22:20 AM »
No charges in UND fraternity incident
By Matt Henson
Oct 8, 2015 at 11:15 p.m.
Grand Forks, ND (WDAZ-TV)

A man who claimed he was the victim of a hate crime at a UND fraternity made the story up according to investigators.

Police actually said he should face charges for making up the allegations, but prosecutors say they won’t.
When I walked out of the house, basically all I saw was an altercation, someone being belligerent,   not wanting to leave even though they were causing problems at the house,” Hanson said he told investigators when he was questioned.

During the month long investigation, which included identifying 150 potential witnesses, police determined Gisvold was not the victim of an assault or the victim of anti-gay slurs. There was a physical altercation, but police determined Gisvold instigated it.
The bottom line seems to be - summarizing and interpreting - that the accuser acted like an @#$, caused an altercation, and then played the Lavender Card. I don't think - though I could be wrong - that the guy was trying to score political points in this.Unless the evidence for such a case is insufficiently strong, it's a huge mistake not to prosecute this false accuser. He will all but certainly do it again, and his getting away with it will encourage others to do the same.

A valuable Fake Hate Crimes Database
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.