Author Topic: From Glenn Beck...  (Read 10246 times)

Offline CG6468

From Glenn Beck...
« on: July 09, 2013, 07:10:16 AM »
I know, I know. It's Glenn Beck. But please watch this video of one of blammo's muzzie allies.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJfFrkzf8I [/youtube]
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: From Glenn Beck...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 10:02:37 AM »
Let this be a lesson to our GI's, never insult a POW or piss on a dead enemy, it can get you in a lot of trouble.

So someone wants to kill our people perhaps eat their still beating heart, this is OK but if we catch one of these same people, we must take precautions to not step on their toes as we lead them to 3 squares and a cot, medical and dental care. 

Are we NUTS ???  Why are we trying to show the world we are "better than these animals" -----War is war, As long as the world knows we refuse to stoop to their level and fight for our lives, then they have won the law.

@^$(^)   We need to fight these savages by not our rules of war fair but by their rules.

We would not have won the Civil War had we not late in the game gone back to Gorilla tactics that won us the Revolutionary war.

This is not a game here this is life and death, I am still pissed off over our men punished for pissing on the dead that had tried to kill them.

Me I would love to see the old Indian tactics come back or is it the Mafia that gave their enemy's the old neck tie treatment.  Bury the SOB's in an ant hill alive and kicking.

It is said that the female of our species are much meaner then the male,  So be it, when my loved ones are harmed, chopping off the heads of those that harm them is no big deal.   I am a female and I would not just piss on a dead enemy, I would crap in their mouth while they were still conscious.

Rant, rant, rant, ----As you can see, Abortion drives me nuts also, anyone in my family that kills their own child for convenience  is scum and not allowed in my life regardless how much I loved them.

That video of the man eating, looks like the liver of the enemy will haunt me, we support these actions and send him money ????    Well by golly, the Military could save money by serving up the enemies liver, hearts and kidneys  and fried onions for chow,   Good protein and a moral booster.----The Muslims do not drink so perhaps getting fresh body parts can be collected for transplant .

Dark humor, as in what to do with a dead terrorist.