Author Topic: I'm Sick of News Anchors Telling us Not to Rush to Judgement on Terror Attacks  (Read 9531 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Todd Starnes of Fox News hits it out of the park here.

I'm Sick of News Anchors Telling us Not to Rush to Judgement on Terror Attacks

Todd Starnes | Posted: May 23, 2017 12:18 PM

The photos and the video and the sounds have become all too familiar. A flash of light – a massive explosion – horrified screams of the dying and wounded.

This time in Manchester, England – at a concert filled with young teenagers and their parents.

What was supposed to be a night of music and dancing and childhood frivolity  – ended in carnage. 

"Horrific, horrific injuries. Terrible," President Trump said. "Dozens of innocent people, beautiful young children savagely murdered in this heinous attack upon humanity."

An untold number of children and their parents were massacred by Islamic radicals - killed in the name of the religion of peace.

The rest of this piece--a great one, succinct and to the point--is here:

https://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2017/05/23/im-sick-of-news-anchors-telling-us-not-to-rush-to-judgement-on-terror-attacks-n2330868
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Yet, news anchors are guilty of the very same thing, rushing to judgement.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

This meme is a scarcasm,

:banghead:  :argh: But it's based on how @#$% many times it's happened just that way. Why not say something along the lines of, "We don't have much information yet, but terrorism is an obvious possibility"?! :argh:  :banghead:

And a question I wish I could ask talking-head anchor-critters:

:banghead:  :argh: If we aren't supposed to conclusion-jump as to the identity and motivation of murderers and bombers, why do you equine-anus hypocrites conclusion-jump to the assumption that your viewers will attack Muslims randomly for no reason if you acknowledge a grossly obvious possibility?! And my follow-up would be, "How is your ritual, 'Don't jump to conclusions!' shtick any less inflammatory than acknowledging the grossly obvious possibility?" :argh:  :banghead:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

I am sick of news organizations in general.

They wield the power to influence judgment, to destroy, to defame, and to ruin. I am tired of them acting like they are being persecuted when they are called out.

I am tired of being lectured on the importance of a free media. The media inhibits its own freedom by attaching itself to a political agenda.

Offline thundley4

I am sick of news organizations in general.

They wield the power to influence judgment, to destroy, to defame, and to ruin. I am tired of them acting like they are being persecuted when they are called out.

I am tired of being lectured on the importance of a free media. The media inhibits its own freedom by attaching itself to a political agenda.

The medias influence is most apparent in polling results done by the media.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Let's not rush to judgement on these news anchors. They may not be Islamic apologists but I doubt it.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.