Author Topic: VIDEO: Eloi German Family Hosts "Asylum Seeker" Morlock Annnnd.....  (Read 977 times)

Offline pjcomix

Several local and state governments are urging residents to host the flood of "asylum seekers" that have been entering America. In many cases such hosting efforts will not end well as you can see in this example of a German family that hosted an "asylum seeker" there. Governments in the West are asking that their citizens become the Eloi for the Morlock "Newcomers."

https://rumble.com/v4muzce-eloi-german-family-hosts-asylum-seeker-morlock-annnnd......html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Eloi German Family Hosts "Asylum Seeker" Morlock Annnnd.....
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 03:39:31 PM »
The politicians that let this happen should be made to support them. Let them live in their house and make them feed them and clothe them.

They’re asking us to help them cut our own throat and help ruin our country
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

Re: VIDEO: Eloi German Family Hosts "Asylum Seeker" Morlock Annnnd.....
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 09:43:48 PM »
If anyone's found in my home. I'm holding them for the cops and if they get froggy they will need an ambulance.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"