Author Topic: Another WalMart bouncy (damn these people spend a lot of time at WalMart)  (Read 435 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Star Member KS Toronado (4,367 posts)

Wore my new "**** IT, DIE THEN" vaccine T-shirt to Walmart yesterday Translation: I saw this t-shirt on the internet and made up a story in which I am wearing it and someone notices

in my red town  of course it's red  along with an N95 mask, got a lot of giggles & smiles, but one smart ass mumbled
"****ing liberals" as we passed each other, I turned around and said "I'm a REPUBLICAN" ! (I lied) he stood
there speechless and I added  here it comes! Are you ready? It's the watch-out-Aaron-Sorkin-I'm about-to-go-off speech that silences people and generates spontaneous applause  "that's the problem in this country too many people don't want to do their
part to help us get past this pandemic so this country can get back to normal & put people back to work"

That was ****ing PATHETIC.

He just stood there dumbfounded  of course he was "dumbfounded" & I walked away.

Don't know how to post pictures yet,  but here's the T-shirt  You can post a link to a pic, but not a pic. Bullshit. You were farting around on the web, saw a shirt, and made up a story.

From the Chronicles of Events that Did Not Occur...

That story isn't even lukewarm, bro.

Ben Dayho may need to make an appearance soon.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline 67 Rover

From the Chronicles of Events that Did Not Occur...

That story isn't even lukewarm, bro.

Ben Dayho may need to make an appearance soon.

Can he give a brief description on how he fitted his N95 mask?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Can he give a brief description on how he fitted his N95 mask?

Probably up his backside, knowing them.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline ADsOutburst

I turned around and said "I'm a REPUBLICAN" ! (I lied)

Ah yes, the old "pretend to be republican because I think you're too stupid to see through me" routine, also known as "pulling a Lincoln Project".

Offline DLR Pyro

I turned around and said "I'm a REPUBLICAN" ! (I lied)

Thanks for admitting that.  It removes any doubt of the validity of your already weak sauce story.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Delmar

The shirt is stupid looking.  If I saw someone wearing it I probably wouldn't have guessed that it had anything to do with covid.   Vague message and image--it wouldn't cause me to giggle, smile, or mumble.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Karin

Eeww that shirt is weird looking.  It's got a cartoon syringe on it, and it's spurting out of the top.  Cringe. 

Stupid ****ing grocery store bouncies.  Nobody's looking at T-shirts or masks or anything else.  They're in shock wondering how they're going to feed their kids with all these Biden prices.   

Offline SVPete

Stupid ****ing grocery store bouncies.  Nobody's looking at T-shirts or masks or anything else. ...   

I occasionally have a cashier compliment a Tee I'm wearing. I usually have to look at it, as I don't remember which Tee I'm wearing. I don't know whether I've ever had a fellow customer comment about a Tee I'm wearing, nor have I done so. Where DUmmies find people who feel compelled to comment on Prog-provocative Tees and hats eludes me. It's not the world I live in.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
He just stood there dumbfounded & I walked away.

You forgot about a round of applause, high fives, and of course a cop jumping out from behind the vegetable aisle.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

My shirt says:

"You voted for Biden?
**** it then Die."

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Another WalMart bouncy (damn these people spend a lot of time at WalMart)
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2021, 07:02:21 PM »
You forgot about a round of applause, high fives, and of course a cop jumping out from behind the vegetable aisle.

Damn it!

Does BouncyBall s/h/it self have to come back from the Skinner's Island graveyard and teach a remedial course in basic DUmp cred bullshit spinning??? After all, when was the last time one of the current crop of mouth breathers even ONCE wove converting the stupid Rethuglikkkan into their tales of logical superiority?

ANYBODY???

:thatsright: :loser: :rant:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Delmar

Re: Another WalMart bouncy (damn these people spend a lot of time at WalMart)
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2021, 07:15:25 PM »
I have bought a few political message t shirts over the years but they are usually ill-fitting so I don't wear them and I end up getting rid of them.  But I am into bumper stickers--I have an I MISS TRUMP on one side of my bumper and a brand new LET'S GO BRANDON sticker on the other side.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden