Author Topic: Loudoun County student accused in sexual assaults at two county schools, sparkin  (Read 439 times)

Offline Mary Ann

https://www.democraticunderground.com/108110962
Jilly_in_VA (3,269 posts)

Loudoun County student accused in sexual assaults at two county schools, sparking outrage from paren

A teen accused of sexually assaulting a fellow student at a Loudoun County high school in May is also accused in a second sexual assault less than five months later at another county high school, according to the Loudoun County commonwealth’s attorney.

The dual allegations sparked anger from parents who showed up at a school board meeting Tuesday night and blasted school officials for their handling of the incidents and the student’s enrollment in a new school after the first allegation.

Some parents who spoke at the meeting grew emotional, saying they feared for the safety of their children in Loudoun County Public Schools. Still others called for the resignation of Superintendent Scott A. Ziegler and of the school board.

Loudoun schools spokesman Wayde Byard on Wednesday said the district cannot comment on the alleged student transfer because of state and federal privacy laws protecting student records.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/loudoun-schools-sex-assault-allegations/2021/10/13/02d3f144-2c61-11ec-8ef6-3ca8fe943a92_story.html
______________________________________________________________________________________
What should be done with kids like this? Obviously transferring them isn't the answer. He's 15. Opinions?
This could get veeeerrrrrry interesting. I'm sure _we've_ all heard the rest of the story, but I wonder if any of the DUpipo know some facts missing from the blurb Jilly posted from the WaPo. Like--that the rape took place in a girls' restroom, by a dude in a dress? Or that it was particularly brutal? Or that the school board LIED about it to pass their transgender policies? Or that when the victim's dad wanted to speak to the board, and maybe call them out on their lies, that he was dragged from the room? That an activist called his daughter a liar, and questioned her mental stability? Or that he was fined and sentenced to ten days in jail? Or that he is Exhibit A in the DOJ's efforts to label concerned parents domestic terrorists?

I'm  going to be watching this one to see when the rapist goes from dirtbag to innocent victim in the DUpipo's minds . . .

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/108110962This could get veeeerrrrrry interesting. I'm sure _we've_ all heard the rest of the story, but I wonder if any of the DUpipo know some facts missing from the blurb Jilly posted from the WaPo. Like--that the rape took place in a girls' restroom, by a dude in a dress? Or that it was particularly brutal? Or that the school board LIED about it to pass their transgender policies? Or that when the victim's dad wanted to speak to the board, and maybe call them out on their lies, that he was dragged from the room? That an activist called his daughter a liar, and questioned her mental stability? Or that he was fined and sentenced to ten days in jail? Or that he is Exhibit A in the DOJ's efforts to label concerned parents domestic terrorists?

I'm  going to be watching this one to see when the rapist goes from dirtbag to innocent victim in the DUpipo's minds . . .

Remember tge case a few years ago where a lesbian who was like 18 or so molested a younger girl from school? Most of the DUmmies ave her a pass on the basis of her vaunted, exalted status as gay, so I suspect this freak above will have a statue next to George Floyd's soon. 
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Mary Ann

chia (1,614 posts)

3. Not questioning the assaults, but I am questioning the story that he was wearing a skirt. Anyone

know if there's proof he was wearing a skirt? For parents fighting the school's trans policies a skirt would be like a red cape in front of a bull, but the assault happened in May before the school's policy change in August, if I've got my info correct.
Well, DUmmie chia, the school board LIED because if they hadn't lied, they probably wouldn't have gotten their transgender policy passed. Duh. Their stupid woke policy was more important to them than the safety of girls in school.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Well, DUmmie chia, the school board LIED because if they hadn't lied, they probably wouldn't have gotten their transgender policy passed. Duh. Their stupid woke policy was more important to them than the safety of girls in school.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Muddling 2

I wonder why the MSM isn't reporting this story?

I wonder.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Delmar

https://www.democraticunderground.com/108110962This could get veeeerrrrrry interesting. I'm sure _we've_ all heard the rest of the story, but I wonder if any of the DUpipo know some facts missing from the blurb Jilly posted from the WaPo. Like--that the rape took place in a girls' restroom, by a dude in a dress? Or that it was particularly brutal? Or that the school board LIED about it to pass their transgender policies? Or that when the victim's dad wanted to speak to the board, and maybe call them out on their lies, that he was dragged from the room? That an activist called his daughter a liar, and questioned her mental stability? Or that he was fined and sentenced to ten days in jail? Or that he is Exhibit A in the DOJ's efforts to label concerned parents domestic terrorists?

Response to Jilly_in_VA (Original post)Thu Oct 14, 2021, 02:40 PM
Star Member Jilly_in_VA (3,272 posts)
4. My personal preference

would have been inpatient psych treatment after the first offense. I am in receipt of some links from another DUer that I won't share because they are sort of inflammatory (he can share them if he wishes) and it seems to me that the offender is definitely a troubled kid.

Dummy Jilly got the real skinny on the QT but doesn't want to share it and get accused of homophobia or sharing RW links. 

Also, Mary Ann was right about the assault being brutal. it wasn't just some weirdo copping a feel--it was a brutal rape of a 9th grade girl.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 03:13:30 PM by Delmar »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Mary Ann

Wow, janterry! What would you like on your tombstone??
janterry (4,118 posts)

9. so far, everything the victim's father has said is true

he says the assault occurred in the girls bathroom by a student that says they are gender fluid and was wearing a skirt.

I don't see any reason for the victim to lie.

Honestly, I'm really shocked by this. As I wrote, I've worked with very dangerous kids (more than a few). The psychopathology of this - and once he was transferred to another school he tried again (held the girl against her will, sexually assaulted her).

I think this kid needs to be locked up for a long time. With treatment. But locked treatment.
janterry (4,118 posts)

7. This is a VERY disturbed person

And dangerous. I've worked with kids on inpatient units. I can say for sure that they would want the teen charged for this. I mean - forced sodomy of a 14 year old - in a school. And BOTH incidents were relatively public (in the girls bathroom - in school; in an empty classroom - in school).

This is a very dangerous kid.

Offline Karin

The MSM has been unbelievably irresponsible for covering this up, every bit as much as the board.  I've been following it on twitchy, and posting to my FB.  The story is just outrageous.  I want to see numerous heads roll.  That county is nuts and unsafe for children. 

Offline SVPete

More about the rapes and what the WashPost left out and the Daily Wire article that seems to have shamed the WashPost into giving the story some, if partial, coverage here, https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/10/14/wapo-say-have-any-of-you-heard-about-these-loudoun-county-school-bathroom-rapes-n422379 also here, https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/10/13/loudoun-dad-my-child-was-raped-at-school-and-the-school-board-covered-it-up-n422141 .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mary Ann

janterry (4,119 posts)

14. The kid is 15 right now

(first incident was at 14).

If they are gender fluid and identifying as female, I would think the sentence would be carried out on a teenage girl unit. I don't know how that could be safe. Extra staff - a 1:1 for the duration?

I'm not aware of any programs for teen girls that would meet this level of acuity. Certainly, it would not meet the treatment needs.
I'm pretty sure THAT wouldn't end well.

Offline Muddling 2

Gotta say, I'm surprised no one at the DUmp has tried to blame the victim, yet.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Old n Grumpy

Why wasn't he arrested for rape?

He needs to have his junk removed with a chain saw. :thatsright: :mad: :-* :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!