Author Topic: VIDEO: Nancy Pelosi Says YES YES YES YES to IRS Tracking $600 Bank Transactions  (Read 258 times)

Offline pjcomix

Judging by the number of YES's she gives in support of the IRS tracking $600 bank transactions, Pelosi appears to be mighty  enthusiastic about this idea.

https://youtu.be/OUyBB3jdU3Q

NOTE: As you can see in the video, there should have been one more "YES" in the title but it wouldn't fit.

Offline Delmar

That was almost painful to watch.  While I'm sure that Peloski is enthusiastic about the idea, there is something else going on here.  It looked like some kind of nervous tic.  Some kind of brain damage.  I think that with all of the botulinum toxin she has had injected into her face over the course of so many years some of it has been leaching into her brain and causing damage.

I believe this should be investigated in much the same way that the brains of old football players who have had lots of concussions have their brains donated to science to be studied after they die.  People like Peloski and old Hollywood actresses who have had lots of Botox injections should have their brains studied after they die because there is something fishy going on here.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

looks like she had a triple shot expresso after hitting the meth pipe
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Mr Mannn

The blood of tyrants runs in her veins. She will support anything to crush a free people into slaves.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I'm not watching because all I can see is that scene from "When Harry Met Sally" but with Pelosi's face in place of Meg Ryan's.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."