Author Topic: handy-dandy Covid cribsheet  (Read 1479 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
handy-dandy Covid cribsheet
« on: September 23, 2021, 03:40:37 AM »
From citizensfreepress:

30 facts you NEED to know: Your Covid Cribsheet
You asked for it, so we made it. A collection of all the arguments you’ll ever need.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/22/30-facts-you-need-to-know-your-covid-cribsheet/
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: handy-dandy Covid cribsheet
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 08:16:01 AM »
DAMN that is helpful!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 08:16:43 AM »
Excellent site.  Sources given for verification. 

This is important since there is circulating fake news on BOTH sides of the argument.  Fake news only serves to muddy the waters and marginalize the truth.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 08:18:24 AM »
I think you should make this a "sticky". 
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 08:25:55 AM »
This was interesting:
The UK went even further, granting permanent legal indemnity to the government, and any employees thereof, for any harm done when a patient is being treated for Covid19 or “suspected Covid19”.

Again, the leaked Albanian contract suggests that Pfizer, at least, made this indemnity a standard demand of supplying Covid vaccines:

Purchaser hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pfizer […] from and against any and all suits, claims, actions, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses

In the USA that clause is meaningless as one party cannot sign away the rights of a 3rd party.  I do not recall such a "hold harmless" clause when I got The Jab (either that or stormy life with the wife) and since such clauses have to be signed with full knowledge it would probably not stand.  The worst case, the drug companies may require the US government to defend them from private and/or class action suits.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 08:48:16 PM »
From citizensfreepress:

30 facts you NEED to know: Your Covid Cribsheet
You asked for it, so we made it. A collection of all the arguments you’ll ever need.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/22/30-facts-you-need-to-know-your-covid-cribsheet/

Wow!  A thousand :hi5: for this info!   :-)   Very interesting.

And I agree with old dog 2.  Should make this a "sticky."  I would very much like to copy & paste so much of the info contained therein, but can't possibly do it in one sitting.

Thanks again ~ ABC
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)