Author Topic: Bumper Snickers  (Read 3687 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Bumper Snickers
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2021, 08:51:39 PM »
Don't drink and drive.

You might hit a bump and spill your drink.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2021, 07:43:41 AM »
The best one I've seen recently is on the back rather large pickup. It says "I idenitfy as a Prius"
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2021, 09:23:21 AM »
I haven't seen this one in a few years:
My other car is a piece of shit too.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2021, 12:02:15 PM »
Saw a big custom decal on the back window of a pickup, it was the Gonzalez flag cannon, with a roll of TP on, complete with Come and Take It.  Wish I had stopped long enough to get a picture of it.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.