Author Topic: New fire in Simi Valley threatens Reagan Library  (Read 2853 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
New fire in Simi Valley threatens Reagan Library
« on: October 30, 2019, 12:54:39 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212637384

RandySF (25,428 posts)

New fire in Simi Valley threatens Reagan Library

Breaking news on my phone.

That's it.  Just drop it and then watch the fun, right?

SoCalNative (3,250 posts)

1. I'd like to say I'm sad

but not really. Here's a link with more info:

https://ktla.com/2019/10/30/brush-fire-burning-in-simi-valley-area-amid-dangerous-winds/

Wait a tic ... a LPCN is about to learn what it is to be amongst their own kind!

hardluck (266 posts)

3. I live in Simi Valley and my friends are being evacuated

**** you.

Maru Kitteh (21,164 posts)

4. Find better ways to express yourself to fellow DU'ers

MineralMan (124,711 posts)

5. Well, that's unnecessary.

Post removed

cwydro (34,089 posts)

7. I'm never happy to see any kind of library destroyed.

But that’s just me.

Stinky The Clown (60,884 posts)

9. I get the sentiment. I am sorry for all the pain CA people are facing.

But your reply is completely inappropriate on DU.

STINKY FOR THE WIN!!!  LOL 

That reply is MORE than appropriate for DU.  Y'all are the biggest haters on the planet and sling all kinds of bullshit every single day.  The sin of this poster is not having enough posts to rate the hate.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Re: New fire in Simi Valley threatens Reagan Library
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 01:23:26 PM »
LPC Noob hardluck was too nice. Simi Valley has ~125K people, with another ~35K people in nearby Moorpark. Every one of them deserves to tell DU's Denizens to GFY and to FO!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 02:33:11 PM »
Wow, a DUmbass hoping a library burns because it holds the writings of someone they despise with all of their being. When have we seen that before? Oh, yeah, Germany in the 1930's. And who was in charge in the 1930's? Yeah, tell me again just who are the Nazis in America today.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 03:51:26 PM »
For those wondering what post #6 was:

SoCalNative

6. I have friends being evacuated there too

Who just sold their house and escrow was supposed to close today.

I just want the Reagan Library gone.

**** you too.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 04:37:27 PM »
For those wondering what post #6 was:

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

OH wow.  Those people are so filled with hate it's a miracle they can function.

Thanks for looking that up Ralph.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 10:33:21 PM »
So they're cheering for fire to destroy a library while knowing it would have to destroy a host of citizen's property and the local environment in order to do so.

:mental: :mental: :mental:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 08:29:15 AM »
https://abc7.com/live-simi-valley-vegetation-fire-erupts-amid-extreme-red-flag-conditions-/5658669/

Hours later, the Ventura County Fire Department said 6,500 homes were in danger. One structure was destroyed. More than 1,000 firefighters were working to battle the flames.

About 30,000 people were under mandatory evacuation orders as of Wednesday evening.

Helicopters were seen performing water drops on the blaze while multiple fixed-wing aircraft dropped payloads of pink Phos-Chek.

Ventura County Fire Chief Mark Lorenzen said one of the biggest challenges was stopping the fire from jumping from the east side of Highway 23 to the other side. The strong winds did push the flames to the other side of the freeway, but firefighters were able to stop them from advancing further.
Even though firefighters were making good progress, Lorenzen cautioned the public to remain vigilant and be prepared to evacuate at a moment's notice.

"We still are not through this," he said at a 6 p.m Wednesday update. "We have another 24 hours of significant weather conditions and a lot of threat.

Looks like DUpipo should prepare to be disappointed ... razor blades, kitchen knives, twisted bed sheets, Drano ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.