Current Events > Politics

What would make a Liberal Fight?

(1/5) > >>

Mr Mannn:
I just read a pathetic rambling blog by a very typical liberal jerk. I won't link to it because it makes me mad.

Basically, he laments that the media is focusing on Jews in India being killed. To him, its no big deal. Terrorism happens, we should grieve and then forget.
Not only is this a perfect example of the rampant anti-semitism that pervades liberal thought. But its a good example of how we can't trust liberals to fight crime, or defend the country.

For India this is an act of war!

It seems to me that a liberal would rather fight to stop free speech (the fairness doctrine), than to stop terror. "Terror is just something that happens, we can't stop it, we have to understand it. But that pastor preached that homosexuality is a sin, so he must go to jail!'
The liberal response to crime is to take guns away from people who aren't committing crimes. WTF?!!

The mindset of a liberal infuriates me. What would it take to get a liberal to fight an avowed enemy? A terror hit at Disney during Gay Days?

The idiot democrats want drastic cuts in the military at a time we are fighting terrorists, and at a time when Putin seems to have restarted the Cold War. I'm really beginning to wonder if America can survive Obama.

You don't have to respond. I just had to vent. I've just spent too much time in the liberal sewer. On the news channels, its all Obama all the time. And my libtard co-workers are dancing like they are suddenly free (free from what oppression? If Bush was really Hitler, why are they still alive?).
Grumble, grumble.

NHSparky:
Methinks that libtard is seeing only one side of it.  Yes, they've done a few stories on the Jewish center which was attacked, but a lot more on the hotels as well.

Liberalism and anti-Semitism seem to go hand-in-hand, yet still 80 percent of the Jewish vote goes Democrat.  And yet I can't figure out why.

TheSarge:

--- Quote from: NHSparky on November 29, 2008, 10:29:10 AM ---Methinks that libtard is seeing only one side of it.  Yes, they've done a few stories on the Jewish center which was attacked, but a lot more on the hotels as well.

Liberalism and anti-Semitism seem to go hand-in-hand, yet still 80 percent of the Jewish vote goes Democrat.  And yet I can't figure out why.

--- End quote ---

White Guilt.  They buy into every stereotype that's said about them.

Thor:
The majority of blacks still vote for the "racist party", too.

Strider:
For a lib, a terror attack with loss of human life is just another day on earth....but let them bomb a tree os a polar bear and they would raise holy hell... :fuelfire:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version