Author Topic: Up and ready to vote in one hour taking our sons , then Election Day snacks  (Read 423 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://democraticunderground.com/100214422032

TEB (7,270 posts)

Up and ready to vote in one hour taking our sons , then Election Day snacks

They cannot vote yet two of them will in next election. I’m taking them with me as I vote as their so into this election they can stand with me as I vote for President Biden and Vice President Harris it is our duty . Will be up late tonight I explained to them the results will be coming in late tonight and they plan on staying up with my wife and I. I plan on giving them off cyber school Wednesday to recover from our late night . Then will stop at the store and pick up Election Day snacks after I vote.
Hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls
Brie
Sweet sour meatballs
Chicken tender tossed in corn starch fried then covered in vidalia onion sauce with snap peas broccoli. Was gonna do dad chili and tenders received more votes. And dad cannot do voter suppression.

I am voting as loser vet
For the kids in cages
Our Covid fallen

I know I've seen a couple of really good rants over there by this dumb ass about the 'pandemic' and how they can't go out and do anything.  Here he is bragging about taking 2 kids to the polls who are not old enough to vote while he gives them time off from CYBER SCHOOL ...

I wonder if any of the DUmmies will point out his hypocrisy.  I don't think he's had time to hit the bottle yet, but maybe he'll be drunk by the time he goes to vote and he'll pull the wrong lever.  LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline freedumb2003b

Late democrat voter.

His ballot was cast for him a week ago.

Poor schmuck thinks he makes a difference.

I am now officially predicting: Trump get 300+ EC votes.  Late voter are pointless.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

He didn't mention taking boog to vote either.

With all that food boog wil shit good tomorrow! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!