Author Topic: Report: VA DEI Office has a ‘Hostile, Toxic Work Environment’ Including Sexual H  (Read 117 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Report: VA DEI Office has a ‘Hostile, Toxic Work Environment’ Including Sexual Harassment
https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/03/report-va-dei-office-has-a-hostile-toxic-work-environment-including-sexual-harassment/

The Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) DEI office is a cesspool of toxic behavior, including sexual harassment and cover-ups, according to a report from The Daily Wire.

One senior manager fired another person because he viewed him as a competition. No, not for a job. Competition to “sexually harass the same employee.”

The report comes a week after the VA sent a memo to facilities about banning the iconic WWII kiss photo.

An internal probe, which The Daily Wire did not attach, revealed the employees spent more time going after each other than helping veterans in need:

At one point, a senior manager fired a mid-level manager because both men wanted to sexually harass the same employee. When a complaint was filed, a political appointee sat on it, apparently partly for racial reasons.

The 125-page report paints a shocking portrait of the 400-person diversity office, in which employees spent much of their time filing complaints against each other instead of serving veterans. Employees engaged in “self-aggrandizing,” petty turf wars, and planned wasteful events, including one junket in which nine people travelled to dispense “diversity” training that was supposed to have been done by one person.

Deputy Assistant Secretary Harvey Johnson, the leader of the Office of Resolution Management, Diversity & Inclusion (ORMDI), retired when confronted with evidence of his department’s behavior, as well as allegations that he had swept misconduct “under the rug.”

Archie Davis, the ORMDI Chief of Staff, has been moved to a different office pending discipline after the Office of Accountability and Whistleblower Protection (OAWP) concluded that he “engaged in misconduct of a sexual nature with a subordinate employee, including while he was in her direct chain of command,” “sexted’ with a different subordinate employee,” covered up allegations against colleague, and a slew of other infractions.

The VA has a toxic work environment. DEI is making it much worse.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

No good comes from dei. It’s a racist, toxic ideology, created to appease minorities at the expense, the majority
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!