Author Topic: A Small Package of Value Will Come to You Shortly  (Read 11234 times)

Offline Lord Undies

A Small Package of Value Will Come to You Shortly
« on: January 01, 2008, 06:26:45 PM »
Ok.  What now?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 02:29:45 PM by Lord Undies »

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: A Small Package of Value Will Come to You Shortly
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 10:15:18 PM »
Hi!

I stumbled upon your site while canoeing across the net looking for a nice ceramics cult in my area.  I am a half-Japanese, half-Mexican one-armed lesbian midget who bares a striking resemblance to Kurt Cobain when they finally found him.  I live in Columbus, Mississippi and I am a recovering alcoholic.  I am into mud pies and feathers.  I like to watch kinescopes and my favorite music hasn't been invented yet.   My favorite food is white asparagus.   

Hey, Undies!  Good to see ya.    :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 10:16:33 PM »
I stumbled upon your site while canoeing across the net looking for a nice ceramics cult in my area.  I am a half-Japanese, half-Mexican one-armed lesbian midget who bares a striking resemblance to Kurt Cobain when they finally found him.  I live in Columbus, Mississippi and I am a recovering alcoholic.  I am into mud pies and feathers.  I like to watch kinescopes and my favorite music hasn't been invented yet.   My favorite food is white asparagus.   

Are you a Dawg?  :bird:  Ok, just kidding.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 12:08:28 AM »
Hi!

I'll welcome you when you take back the crow's feet and the grandma comments :banghead:

jk, hi undies :-)