Author Topic: YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »
Spooked may be on to something. I got to noticing today that almost every road intersection that I came to had a suspicious sign. It had a RED background with WHITE writing ordering me to "STOP". I figure that they reversed the colors to try to confuse me, but it didn't work. I know it's some sort of conspiracy. How would they
even know that I'd be at those intersections? They had to know because they put those signs up commanding me to stop. They must have been monitoring me. And why use WHITE letters? I bet it was the BFEE letting me know that the man still runs things. Dirty bastards!!!!!

I'm on to them now though. I've got some cardboard that I've cut into octagon shapes, some red magic markers, some chicken wire, and a cinder block. I'll get to the bottom of it all using hard, precise scientific experimentation.

Don't burn yourself before those nice young men in the clean, white coats get there to help you with that experiment.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RobJohnson

Re: YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 02:51:08 AM »
You're right. I don't believe it.

:lmao: