Author Topic: Interesting Thought ...  (Read 742 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Interesting Thought ...
« on: September 14, 2020, 03:23:08 PM »
I just had a thought and I wonder if any DUmmies are brave enough to come answer it.

I have been following some of the news and speculation surrounding the idea/theory of the Red Mirage.  Basically it says that Trump will win on election night, but once all the mail in ballots are counted Biden will be announced to the be the winner.

Now, I know how I feel about that.  I don't like the fact that Election DAY is somehow being turned into Election WEEK, or even Election MONTH(S).  I think all the ballots need to be counted by the end of the day, or the next at the latest.

I think this leaves it all wide open to fraud, fraud, and more fraud.  The Election Day numbers will be known then it's just a matter of 'finding' the right amount of votes to win.

The thought I had that I wish a liberal of any stripe would answer is;  If it turns out Biden wins on Election Day, but the mail in ballots show a Trump win, will you accept it?  If you wouldn't accept that, why should I accept a 'late' Biden win?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Interesting Thought ...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 05:00:15 PM »
Not to be a jerk, but...

It's a pointless question. They will say whatever they feel they need to say at any given moment even if they have to directly contradict what they said in the previous moment.

The best you could hope for is, "As I don't believe in voter fraud I would accept a Trump mail in victory." It would be bullshit, of course, because they want us to accept mail in voting; nothing more.

If the scenario then developed as you described it they would immediately demand the results be discarded. As soon as you were to remind them of your question and their response they would ignore you as though it were an act of fiction.

I think there will be a Trump popular vote victory to accompany his Electoral College win. At which point, the states that passed NPV laws will be forced to submit their EC votes to Trump. But imagine what they would do if Trump had a NPV victory and their EC votes alone would secure his victory in the EC.

Do you think they would honor their own laws they insisted on passing? 🤔
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 05:39:23 PM »
Not to be a jerk, but...

It's a pointless question. They will say whatever they feel they need to say at any given moment even if they have to directly contradict what they said in the previous moment.

The best you could hope for is, "As I don't believe in voter fraud I would accept a Trump mail in victory." It would be bullshit, of course, because they want us to accept mail in voting; nothing more.

If the scenario then developed as you described it they would immediately demand the results be discarded. As soon as you were to remind them of your question and their response they would ignore you as though it were an act of fiction.

I think there will be a Trump popular vote victory to accompany his Electoral College win. At which point, the states that passed NPV laws will be forced to submit their EC votes to Trump. But imagine what they would do if Trump had a NPV victory and their EC votes alone would secure his victory in the EC.

Hell no they won’t
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 07:23:16 PM »
It’s already being called “Cheat-By-Mail”.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 09:26:11 PM »
Not to be a jerk, but...

The EC votes in hand by morning after election night will be used.  Late arrivals will nof be vounted.  There will be lawsuits.  They will fail.  If it is a blowout then ghe rioting will be muted.

That is my prediction.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.