Author Topic: Pizza within a Pizza  (Read 1892 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Pizza within a Pizza
« on: December 21, 2012, 09:01:18 AM »

LINK

Pizza-within-a-pizza was achieved by the ragtag bunch of dreamers at Pizza Hut Singapore, who see not see pizzas as they are and ask, "Why?" but instead imagine levels of pizza that never were and ask, "Why not?"

As observed by Brand Eating, the so-called "Double Sensation Pizza" is structured around two rings of crust. The outer ring, stuffed with mozzarella, Parmesan, and cheddar cheeses (that ooze out of holes poked intermittently), frames the Ur-pizza. This is the pie on which all subsequent pies will be constructed. This pizza is topped with turkey ham bell peppers, and mushrooms, on top of salsa (?).

Working our way from the outer ring to the inner, we encounter Enlightenment in the form of a second pizza. This crust is stuffed with chicken sausage and yet more cheese. It is topped with smoked chicken and zucchini on "pepper alfredo" sauce.

The meta-pizza is garnished with a single red cherry, representing the blood of all those who have come before and failed.

Looks pretty tasty!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline tac

Re: Pizza within a Pizza
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 09:11:32 AM »
If they continue to eat that stuff, they'll be just like the majority of Americans, obese with diabetes and heart problems.
When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

The more laws, the less justice.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 12:07:49 PM »
Singapore... that explains the cucumber.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 12:55:57 PM »
Not sure why but Pizza Hut sure sucks of late.

Ah, wait--now I remember--they've ALWAYS sucked.  Then again, there are worse, some even disprove the assertion that there's no such thing as bad pizza.

And yeah--only in Asia.  My particular fave?  Seaweed and corn pizza in Japan.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 07:34:18 AM »
Not sure why but Pizza Hut sure sucks of late.

Ah, wait--now I remember--they've ALWAYS sucked.  Then again, there are worse, some even disprove the assertion that there's no such thing as bad pizza.

And yeah--only in Asia.  My particular fave?  Seaweed and corn pizza in Japan.

Domino's not doing that well from the franchise up the street. Worse Pizzza I ever had was at that store, never again.

Favorite Pizza I personally enjoy are those that I get very rarely in Haverhill , little hole in the wall that has been in business for 50-60 years.  Just a thin crust, tomato sauce, Olive oil and lots of cheese.  No garbage anything just pure old country Sicilian peasant fare.